Richard Webber Quotes
Don't give me Bailey eyes.Chief
- Permalink: Don't give me Bailey eyes.
Chief: I'm trying to look at Bailey's teets on the internet.
Owen: I think you mean tweets, Sir.
Chief: Uh, whatever.
Owen: Uh uh, not whatever. It's important you get that one right.
- Permalink: I'm trying to look at Bailey's teets on the internet. I think ...
Put away that little toy.Chief
- Permalink: Put away that little toy.
You've signed a marriage license, and you haven't asked him the most basic questions on how he wants to live or die.Chief
- Permalink: You've signed a marriage license, and you haven't asked him the ...
Also it's funny when they fall down.Chief
- Permalink: Also it's funny when they fall down.
This is a totally inappropriate relationship. Totally inappropriate.Chief
- Permalink: This is a totally inappropriate relationship. Totally inappropr...
We are doctors. We save people's lives every day without marrying them. You marry someone you love.Chief
- Permalink: We are doctors. We save people's lives every day without marryi...
People, people, our own trauma's fresh, and we are going to have feelings today, and there's no shame in that. What I want to say is that what we went through six months ago they are going through right now. Which makes them our brothers and sisters. Which makes them fellow travelers. Which makes them our own. So to the very best of our ability we are going to do our work first, and you're gonna have your feelings later.
- Permalink: People, people, our own trauma's fresh, and we are going to have...
Go be a damn doctor. People are dying. Now go save a life. Right now.
- Permalink: Go be a damn doctor. People are dying. Now go save a life. Right...
We saw 26 patients. 26 victims. And we had no casualties. No one died.
- Permalink: We saw 26 patients. 26 victims. And we had no casualties. No one...
Bailey: I could use a win, that's all. Yang. Yang was the one I didn't have to worry about.
Chief: I know. I know.
- Permalink: I could use a win, that's all. Yang. Yang was the one I didn't h...
From a global perspective, it would be great if he didn't die.Chief
- Permalink: From a global perspective, it would be great if he didn't die.
Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."Meredith (closing voiceover)
- Permalink: Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without y...
Lexie: [narrating] Grief may be a thing we all have in common, but it looks different on everyone.
Mark: It isn't just death we have to grieve. It's life. It's loss. It's change.
Alex: And when we wonder why it has to suck so much sometimes, has to hurt so bad. The thing we gotta try to remember is that it can turn on a dime.
Izzie: That's how you stay alive. When it hurts so much you can't breathe, that's how you survive.
Derek: By remembering that one day, somehow, impossibly, you won't feel this way. It won't hurt this much.
Bailey: Grief comes in its own time for everyone, in its own way.
Owen: So the best we can do, the best anyone can do, is try for honesty.
Meredith: The really crappy thing, the very worst part of grief is that you can't control it.
Arizona: The best we can do is try to let ourselves feel it when it comes.
Callie: And let it go when we can.
Meredith: The very worst part is that the minute you think you're past it, it starts all over again.
Cristina: And always, every time, it takes your breath away.
Meredith: There are five stages of grief. They look different on all of us, but there are always five.
- Permalink: Grief may be a thing we all have in common, but it looks differe...