Roxy LeBlanc Quotes
Roland: Sorry I'm late. I got dinner.
Joan: I already had dinner. It's in the trash can!
Roland: I see.
Joan: Oh baby, whatever that is, it's - it's not welcome here!
- Permalink: Sorry I'm late. I got dinner. I already had dinner. It's in th...
So, you still think having your own microphone to tell the world off is a bad thing?
- Permalink: So, you still think having your own microphone to tell the world...
Pamela: Hey, you guys, Claudia Joy is doing okay, huh? You've gotta admire how she's been handling things, especially with Mrs. Lenore Baker trying to take her down like that.
Roxy: Do you really think she would use what happened against Claudia Joy like that?
Pamela: That's how it works around here sometimes.
Roxy: Well, what do we do?
Denise: We stick together. We support Claudia Joy, no matter what.
Roxy: We deep fry Lenore Baker and serve her up with a side of hush puppies!
- Permalink: Hey, you guys, Claudia Joy is doing okay, huh? You've gotta admi...
Fastest way to a man's zipper; tight jeans, new haircut.
- Permalink: Fastest way to a man's zipper; tight jeans, new haircut.
Roxy: (opening her door) Weren't you just here awhile ago?
Pamela: I know. But this time I brought a medical professional.
Denise: (sliding a bottle of wine out of a paper bag as she walks through the door) This won't cure anything, but it just might make the waiting easier.
Roxy: I doubt it.
Pamela: Well, it couldn't hurt to try.
Roxy: (laughs) Look at the two of you. It feels like I'm on the wrong end of an intervention.
- Permalink: (opening her door) Weren't you just here awhile ago? I know. ...
Trevor: Rox, you are one of the smartest people I know... you could do anything.
Roxy: You know the difference between a lawyer and an accountant? An accountant knows he's boring. (kisses Trevor) I'm happy where I am right now.
- Permalink: Rox, you are one of the smartest people I know... you could do ...
Claudia Joy: (to Betty) When is your surgery?
Roxy: She's not having it.
Claudia Joy: Why not?
Roxy: She's short three grand. I keep telling her to sell the Hump Bar, but she won't.
Betty: This place has been truer to me than any man I've ever been with, Roxy. I can't sell it. It's better we just go out together.
Claudia Joy: There has to be something we can do.
Betty: Forget it. I mean, who needs surgery? It's like putting lipstick on a pig.
- Permalink: (to Betty) When is your surgery? She's not having it. Why n...
Trevor: (the vows he's written) Roxy, sometimes I think I've spent most of my life asleep, not taking any chances or risks.
Roxy: I think jumping out of airplanes is a risk.
Trevor: Ssshh. You're not supposed to interrupt me.
- Permalink: (the vows he's written) Roxy, sometimes I think I've spent most...
Roxy: Do you remember the trek from Tuscaloosa?
Trevor: How could I forget? TJ threw up on me twice, Finn peed on me, and you broke the dial fighting over the radio station.
Roxy: Good times.
Trevor: Mmm... good times.
- Permalink: Do you remember the trek from Tuscaloosa? How could I forget?...