Ryan Howard Quotes
Yeah, I'm not a temp anymore. I got Jim's old job. Which means at my 10-year high school reunion, it will not say "Ryan Howard is a temp." It will say "Ryan Howard is a junior sales associate at a mid-range paper supply firm." That'll show 'em.
- Permalink: Yeah, I'm not a temp anymore. I got Jim's old job. Which means a...
Ryan: Hey, are you guys hiring?
Linda: You want to work at the urine analysis lab?
Ryan: Yeah. Maybe.
- Permalink: Hey, are you guys hiring? You want to work at the urine analys...
Dwight: OK. I'm going to have to search your car. Give me your keys.
Ryan: I am not giving you my keys.
Dwight: Don't make me do this the hard way.
Ryan: What's the hard way?
Dwight: I go down to the police station, on my lunch break. I tell a police officer (I know several) what I suspect you may have in your car. He requests a hearing from a judge and obtains a search warrant. Once he has said warrant, he will drive over here and make you give him the keys to your car, and you will have to obey him.
Ryan: Yeah, let's do it that way.
- Permalink: OK. I'm going to have to search your car. Give me your keys. I...
Stanley: That little girl is a child! I don't want see you sniffing around her anymore this afternoon, do you understand?
Ryan: Yes, I -
Stanley: Boy, have you lost your mind, cause I'll help you find it! Whatcha looking for, ain't nobody gonna help you out there, Jesus could come through that door, he's not going to help you, if you don't stop sniffing after my child!:
[cut to Ryan]
Ryan: Stanley yelled at me today. That was one of the most frightening experiences of my life.
- Permalink: That little girl is a child! I don't want see you sniffing aroun...
(about Kelly) I hooked up with her on February 13th.Ryan
- Permalink: (about Kelly) I hooked up with her on February 13th.
Jim: What do you think of Kelly?
Ryan: I don't know. It depends if you like a little junk in the... [sees camera] She's really cool.
- Permalink: What do you think of Kelly? I don't know. It depends if you li...
Dwight: Do you think? Or do you know?
Ryan: I think.
- Permalink: Do you think? Or do you know? I think.
Ryan: Creed? Did you organize the menu book?
Creed: Oh, I thought that was more on a volunteer basis.
Ryan: No... it was mandatory.
Creed: Oh, I thought it was a volunteer thing.
- Permalink: Creed? Did you organize the menu book? Oh, I thought that was ...
If I had to, I could clean out my desk in five seconds, and nobody would ever know that I'd ever been here. And I'd forget, too.Ryan
- Permalink: If I had to, I could clean out my desk in five seconds, and nobo...