Ryan Howard Quotes
Creed: I vant to sell you blood!
Ryan: That's really not the trend in vampires right now.
- Permalink: I vant to sell you blood! That's really not the trend in vampi...
Dwight: Where'd you get that mallard?
Kelly: What the hell is a mallard?
Kelly: Oh! Professor Damon D. Duck! Jim gave him to me.
Dwight: I gave that to him as a gift. I'm taking that back.
Kelly: If you take it back I'll scream.
Dwight: I'll give you five bucks for it.
Dwight Schrute: Ten.
Kelly: You're so cool.
Ryan: This reminds me, you owe me three bucks for gas.
- Permalink: Where'd you get that mallard? What the hell is a mallard? TH...
Michael: Let's get back to the matter at hand...
Pam: Whatever. You know. Sleep with my mom, sleep with everyone's mom!
Ryan: Whoa!! That's my mom you're talking about!
- Permalink: Let's get back to the matter at hand... Whatever. You know. Sl...
Kevin: Whoa, where'd you get that hat?
Ryan: I'd rather not say.
- Permalink: Whoa, where'd you get that hat? I'd rather not say.
Michael: What you people don't know, about business I could fill a book with.
Ryan: Then do it.
Ryan: Write a book.
[cut to Michael in his office]
Michael: The Fundamentals of Business by Michael Scott. Over one billion sold. More than the Bible. I'm not surprised. Chapter one...
- Permalink: What you people don't know, about business I could fill a book w...
You know it's a myth women have to gain more than nine pounds in a pregnancy. Look at these actresses, some of them lose weight.
- Permalink: You know it's a myth women have to gain more than nine pounds in...
Ryan: Heard you guys were looking for cash, for the wedding?
Pam: Yeah, I mean, if it's all the same for you.
Ryan: Question for you. Would you guys rather have a hundred dollars now, or five thousand dollars a year from now.
Pam: A hundred dollars now, for sure.
Ryan: Because you just give me fifty dollars to cover the broker fee. I put in a hundred of my own money, as the gift-
Pam: Yeah, no. I'll uh, the hundred. I'll just take the hundred.
Ryan: Instead of five thousand dollars a year from now?
Pam: How sure is this? [cut to interview] The guy has an algorithm to determine the winner of any given college basketball game. Don't tell Jim.
- Permalink: Heard you guys were looking for cash, for the wedding? Yeah, I...
Now that I'm back to doing the job of a temp, again, I find that food is one thing I can control.
- Permalink: Now that I'm back to doing the job of a temp, again, I find that...
Michael: Who else? Who else? Ryan?
Ryan: I don't do lunch. I'm eating five small meals a day now.
- Permalink: Who else? Who else? Ryan? I don't do lunch. I'm eating five sm...
Ryan: Michael gave all of our clients back to their old salespeople, so now there's not enough for both me and Pam to stay on.
Pam: He can only keep one of us as a salesperson now. He'll make his decision by the end of the day.
Ryan: I think you should get it. You really grew into it.
Pam: Oh. I think you should get it. You've changed a lot and you'd be good at it.
Ryan: If you really think that, will you tell that to Michael? That would go a long way coming from you.
- Permalink: Michael gave all of our clients back to their old salespeople, s...
Ryan: I'm sorry you feel that way, Mr. Bart. Is there anything I can do to make things better?
Dwight: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Give me the phone. Give me the phone.
Dwight: That's my client.
Ryan: Exactly. This is your first complaint in ten years.
Dwight: Give me the phone.
Ryan: Things have been generally good.
Dwight: Give me the phone. Tell him Dwight Schrute wants to talk to him.
Ryan: Look, uh, Mr. Bart...
Dwight: Hi, Mr. Bart.
Ryan: At these prices with this service...
Dwight: Hey, it's Dwight here. Give me the phone.
Ryan: You're not gonna find this anywhere else.
Dwight: Dwight Schrute here. Hey, don't hang up.
Ryan: No, no, no. Sir, don't listen.
Dwight: I know times are tough right now, and I laud your thriftiness. [tries to pull phone out of Ryan's hand] Ryan!
Phyllis: Ryan, hand the phone over.
Ryan: Stop flustering me, everybody!
- Permalink: I'm sorry you feel that way, Mr. Bart. Is there anything I can d...
Michael: Six weeks ago, none of these people wanted to come with me. You two were the only ones with the stones to follow.
Michael: That was us, right there.
Pam: We were something else.
Ryan: What you gotta do is you gotta go down to that warehouse and you gotta crack some skulls.
Ryan: Chiklis style.
Michael: Yeah, the Commish.
Ryan: Yes, but Chiklis Shield style. Not Commish style.
Michael: Yeah, yeah. The Shield.
- Permalink: Six weeks ago, none of these people wanted to come with me. You ...
I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days before you've actually left them.Andy
- Permalink: I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days befor...
Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me... No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.Michael
- Permalink: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sin...