Seeley Booth Quotes
Booth: Come on Christine, if you want to be a big girl, you gotta eat your breakfast. It's good for you.
Christine: Mommy says size is determined genetically.
- Permalink: Mommy says size is determined genetically.
Bones: Sex and violence are two of humanity's most primal urges. An amalgamation of them is a logical bi-product.
Booth: Bones, S&M isn't a peanut butter cup. It isn't two great tastes that go together.
I'll sleep when I'm tired. But for now, I'm gonna make you pancakes.
- Permalink: I'll sleep when I'm tired. But for now, I'm gonna make you pancakes.
Booth: How is Christine?
Brennan: Terrified she'll never see you again. And so am I.
- Permalink: Terrified she'll never see you again. And so am I.
It just hurts when I breathe, that's all.
- Permalink: It just hurts when I breathe, that's all.
Whoever did this to me and my wife-- they're gonna pay. Then after tha,t you can have my badge and my gun and you'll never see me again.
The charges against me were dropped. No thanks to you. I have a right to my badge and my gun.
You're out of line, Sir!
- Permalink: You're out of line, Sir!
Guys, really, I don't have any problem with any of this. I think you look really pretty in your dress, but I prefer pants.
Brennan: He's a killer.
Booth: Yeah, but who he killed. In the old west they would have made him a sheriff.
Brennan: These aren't artificial. These nails are real.
Booth: Real? Who glues on real nails to themselves?
- Permalink: Real? Who glues on real nails to themselves?
Brennan: You know, Christine and I could come to Germany too.
Booth: But you know I wouldn't ask you to do that. Your work is here.
Brennan: So you'd stand in the way of us having a new and possibly life changing experience. That seems selfish, Booth.
Booth: You'd really uproot everything?
Brennan: Wouldn't you?
- Permalink: Wouldn't you?
Booth: Look, Sweets, I know you feel responsible for those two guys Pelant killed--
Sweets: Wow. Who's the shrink now?
- Permalink: Look, Sweets, I know you feel responsible for those two guys Pel...
Love always wins in the end, doesn't in Lancelot?Daisy
- Permalink: Love always wins in the end, doesn't in Lancelot?