Seeley Booth Quotes
Booth: You want us to sprinkle your ashes over a volcano?
Bones: Yes. That way at least if I'm dead you can have a nice trip together and foolishly risk your lives.
Booth: Which will bring us closer together!
- Permalink: You want us to sprinkle your ashes over a volcano? Yes. That w...
Hey there, Christine. It's me, your father. Dad, Dada, Daddy. If you're watching this right now, I'm dead. Um, if I was a good father to you, you're sad right now. If we had some sort of, like, falling out, let's just forget about it and move on. It's not worth it. You know, personally, I'm doing everything I can to get into Heaven right now, but your mother believes, well, she thinks that, I tell you what. Why don't you ask her. It's complicated. These are the last words that I'm going to-to speak in this world. I like God. I really like God, and I think that he likes me. you know I, um, I love Canadian beer, and hockey. They kinda go hand in hand. I really love loud music and really sad music. I love this country. And I'm proud to have served in the military. I'm the luckiest man in the world because I got to spend time with your mother. And with you.And that's true, you know? It's true, whether I died today or 50 years from now. It's true. Okay? I love you. And I want you to love life. Dive into life. Be courageous. Question things and be happy. And don't forget to laugh. Oh, and one last favor. Help your mom to be happy, because if she's alone, then she's gonna forget. That's it. That's...from me, to you.
- Permalink: Hey there, Christine. It's me, your father. Dad, Dada, Daddy. If...
[to Bones] Vultures and hammers? That's your last message to the world? To me? To Christine? Vultures and hammers? I'm gonna go get the car.
- Permalink: Vultures and hammers? That's your last message to the world? To ...
Bones: My last will and testament is 312 pages long.
Booth: Mine's written on a sticky note. 'Everything goes to Bones.' But don't worry, don't worry. I used your real name to keep it legal.
- Permalink: My last will and testament is 312 pages long. Mine's written o...
Bones: You believe he hasn't yet recovered emotionally because he's incapable of finding an apartment?
Booth: Doesn't take a shrink to know that one.
Sweets: Standing right here, guys.
- Permalink: You believe he hasn't yet recovered emotionally because he's inc...
Caroline: You want to take on a private army with an FBI tac squad?
- Permalink: You want to take on a private army with an FBI tac squad? Yeah...
Bones: I don't want to pass my failings on to Christine, Booth.
Booth: What failings?
Bones: Hyper-competitiveness, arrogance, insensitivity to the feelings of others.
Booth: You know what? Thumbs up to the self-realization there Bones. Actually, two thumbs up.
Bones: You should make a similar effort.
Bones: Not to pass on your failings.
Booth: Whoa, whoa, whoa. What do you mean? What failings?
Bones: [to Christine] It's time for bed.
- Permalink: I don't want to pass my failings on to Christine, Booth. What ...
Booth: You know that was really nice of you to let Clark have his moment, Bones.
Bones: Well, I'm a very nice person.
Booth: Yes you are, but you know what? You're nice. You've gotta work on your modesty.
- Permalink: You know that was really nice of you to let Clark have his momen...
Booth: The guy goes whacky.
Sweets: I was going to use more technical terms.
Booth: That's why I interrupted you.
- Permalink: The guy goes whacky. I was going to use more technical terms. ...