Serena van der Woodsen Quotes
Being alone is just what I need. No boys, no bars, just a bottle of sun block and a dozen of the best beach reads. I needed to make a choice and I choose me.
- Permalink: Being alone is just what I need. No boys, no bars, just a bottle...
All night I've realized... I didn't choose college. I never chose between Dan and Nate. I didn't even choose paris last year. Blair told me I was going. Trust me, I know what it feels like when you're not making your own decisions.
- Permalink: All night I've realized... I didn't choose college. I never chos...
Serena: You know maybe I should be the one to tell Dan what's going on. At least he considers me a friend, which is more than you can say right now.
Vanessa: And who's fault is that?
- Permalink: You know maybe I should be the one to tell Dan what's going on. ...
Serena: You know this isn't her fault. She needs help. The last time that this happened she ended up wandering through the snow in her bare feet.
Vanessa: Yeah. After she Single White Female'd her college roommate.
Serena: Rufus said the girl's boyfriend led her on.
Vanessa: Fine. She's in your dress with your ex. But if you're so concerned about Charlie you find her and I'll find Dan.
- Permalink: You know this isn't her fault. She needs help. The last time tha...
Serena: Well at least now we know why Charlie's been acting so unbalanced.
Vanessa: Yeah. Because she is.
- Permalink: Well at least now we know why Charlie's been acting so unbalance...
Dan: There are a million gold dresses.
Serena: Yeah but there's only one with a Pamela Dennis label... cut out. Take it off.
Dan: This is obviously a misunderstanding.
Serena: Why are you defending her? You are not leaving here in that.
Charlie: If you didn't want me to go to the party with Dan you didn't have to humiliate me.
Serena: Okay, Charlie, this has nothing to do with Dan.
Dan: Good. Then you won't mind if we leave together. Now.
- Permalink: There are a million gold dresses. Yeah but there's only one wi...
Rufus: Don't you have Blair's engagement toast? I know you both have your issues.
Serena: I can't force Blair to want me there.
Rufus: But, come on, it's Blair. She might have trouble saying it most of the time, she loves you as much as she loves anybody. Of course she wants you there.
- Permalink: Don't you have Blair's engagement toast? I know you both have yo...
Vanessa: You didn't need to have your cousin make me look like a crazy, jealous bitch to Dan.
Serena: Oh you don't need any help with that.
Vanessa: She said I manipulated her to ruin Rufus' business dinner. You're telling me that innocent cousin Charlie came up with that by herself?
Serena: I'm saying you probably did whatever she said you did. If Charlie's fighting back, good for her. She's learning.
- Permalink: You didn't need to have your cousin make me look like a crazy, j...
Blair: In all my years of public humiliationâ€”which, let's face it, are manyâ€”that was the absolute worst.
Serena: Well maybe Louis will come around.
Blair: Perhaps. But his mother never will. And who can blame her. I should have known my past with Chuck would come back to haunt me.
Serena: You're probably going to hate me for saying this, but as drunk and inappropriate as Chuck was, I still felt a little bad for him.
Blair: What? Why?
Serena: I don't know. I guess I just always thought your prince was here. With his empire in Manhattan.
- Permalink: In all my years of public humiliationâ€”which, let's face it, ar...
Blair: Chuck, go home!
Chuck: Match, Blair. You proved that you can score a prince. Okay, I admit you made me jealous. Now let's go back to my place so you can collect your prize.
Blair: Stop this. You're embarrassing me.
Chuck: What? It's not me who's disrespecting these fine people, it's you! Pretending you're going to marry this French phony. It's a joke.
Serena: Chuck, no one's laughing. Don't do this.
- Permalink: Chuck, go home! Match, Blair. You proved that you can score a ...
Eric: Come on. Acting like Blair never works for anybody except Blair. And besides, Blair has so many skeletons I highly doubt Louis' mother is going to find her an acceptable princess-in-training.
Serena: Yeah. Yeah, you're right. I have to go.
Eric: She says sneakily. Oh. Looks like B's in for some hair gum of her own.
- Permalink: Come on. Acting like Blair never works for anybody except Blair....
Blair: If you'll excuse me, there's a tart in my room I'd rather attend to.
Serena: Blair, this fight between us has gotten out of hand so why don't I be the mature one and admit that I may have overreacted about you and Dan.
Serena: Yes. So let's just put this all behind us so we can gush about Louis already.
Blair: Oh. Yes! Because all this elation was nearly meaningless without being able to talk to you about it.
- Permalink: If you'll excuse me, there's a tart in my room I'd rather attend...
And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell ... You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip GirlGossip Girl
- Permalink: And who am I ? That's one secret I'll never tell ... You know y...
- Recent Views: 287
It only takes one video to topple an entire career. If you don't believe me just YouTube Connie Chung piano.Blair
- Permalink: It only takes one video to topple an entire career. If you don't...
- Recent Views: 96