Serena van der Woodsen Quotes
"Flighty"? "Irresponsible?" I'm gonna kill him.
- Permalink: Flighty? Irresponsible? I'm gonna kill him.
Sam: There's this novel going around town with this character based on Serena. Sabrina is a totally shallow self-obsessed party girl. Yes, I finished it.
Serena: Aren't you being a little reductive?
Jane: And ridiculous. Daniel lives on a farm in Ireland, his cow's probably giving birth right now. And everything isn't about Serena.
- Permalink: There's this novel going around town with this character based o...
Sam: I told him that you're Sabrina. I hope that's not a problem.
Serena: No, not at all. It's nice to play such a big part in Dan's book. We've always been close.
Sam: Ugh. He must have been a saint to put up with you that long.
- Permalink: I told him that you're Sabrina. I hope that's not a problem. N...
Sam: Did you actually have cases of champagne delivered to your school?
Serena: Is that what he wrote? A friend was pulling a prank on me.
Sam: But it actually happened?
Serena: That was in high school. Keep reading. You'll see I mature as he gets to know me better.
- Permalink: Did you actually have cases of champagne delivered to your schoo...
Sam: We got an advance copy of this new book by some anonymous New York insider and everyone in town is trying to figure out who.
Serena: Well I know who. I used to date him.
Sam: Shut up. No way! You're Sabrina? The dreamy blonde with the legs.
Serena: I guess I am.
- Permalink: We got an advance copy of this new book by some anonymous New Yo...
Blair: So. now that this unnecessary meeting about America's future doorstop is adjourned, do you want to go grab a cup of decaf?
Serena: I would love to, B, but I'm already late for work. I've gotta get back.
Blair: Well maybe after work then.
Serena: If this is about the book, don't worry. Everyone loves a villain.
Dan: I wouldn't say there's a villain, per se.
Blair: Well I can tell you who isn't.
Serena: Come on, every girl needs to be knocked off her pedestal a little. Can't handle that kind of pressure. I'll see you later.
- Permalink: So. now that this unnecessary meeting about America's future doo...
Dan: Hey, everyone. Thank you so much for coming.
Serena: I only have five minutes.
Blair: This better be really important.
Nate: What is this all about?
Lily: Is everything all right?
Charlie: This isn't about me, right?
Rufus: Yeah. What's going on, Dan?
Chuck: This is going to be fun.
- Permalink: Hey, everyone. Thank you so much for coming. I only have five ...
Charlie/Ivy: I get that working for this producer is a huge opportunity, but what about Columbia?
Serena: Well I'm taking this semester off and I'll see how things go after that. My only issue is living with Cece. Last night at 2am her bridge game turned brutal.
- Permalink: I get that working for this producer is a huge opportunity, but ...
Dan: I was wondering if you could share some of your bank-breaking secrets with me.
Serena: Well I thought you did all of your scheming with Blair.
Dan: No, she's not speaking to me.
- Permalink: I was wondering if you could share some of your bank-breaking se...