Serena van der Woodsen Quotes
Serena: Yeah, I'm sure you and Dan had a really deep connection. That is until a prince came along.
Blair: Of course. Because that would be an even bigger threat to you.
Serena: What's that supposed to mean?
Blair: You prefer when you're the one in the spotlight. But it's my turn now. You can have a taste of what it's like to be in my shadow for once. Now if you'll excuse me, my prince awaits.
- Permalink: Yeah, I'm sure you and Dan had a really deep connection. That is...
Serena: So you guys have been lying to me and sneaking around for months so you could hang out as friends?
Blair: Exactly. Friends.
Dan: Yeah, I swear. Just friends.
Serena: Well I'm really glad you two found each other because you sure lost me.
- Permalink: So you guys have been lying to me and sneaking around for months...
Serena: But you guys are my two closest friends. Why couldn't you just tell me that?
Dan: I was hoping it would go away.
Blair: I was humiliated. Which is why we kissed.
Dan: To make sure nothing else was going on to complicate us or hurt you.
Blair: Biggest regret of my life.
Dan: I mean that's a little bit of an overstatement, but yeah, it was not a good kiss.
- Permalink: But you guys are my two closest friends. Why couldn't you just t...
Serena: I don't understand. How did you end up in a kiss in the first place? Any kiss?
Dan: We both were alone over Christmas break.
Blair: And we ran into each other at the movies.
Dan: And then it kept happening after the break, only we started making plans to meet.
Blair: And even worse. Enjoying it!
- Permalink: I don't understand. How did you end up in a kiss in the first pl...
Rufus: I want the party moved more than anyone, but it's not worth resorting to blackmail.
Serena: Yeah. You're probably right. So. Psycho or Silence of the Lambs?
Rufus: Alright, make the call.
- Permalink: I want the party moved more than anyone, but it's not worth reso...
Blair: It was so romantic. My Vivier arrived with a note from Louis. Usually I'd make him wait a standard 48 hours before going on a date but I make exceptions for royalty.
Serena: And you bring royalty to Veselka.
Blair: Oh believe me, I'd rather be at Petrossian. But he's here in secret so he has to keep a low profile and what's lower than this?
- Permalink: It was so romantic. My Vivier arrived with a note from Louis. Us...
Charlie: Dan's standing outside of some restaurant called Veselka. But he's definitely acting weird.
Serena: Veselka. And guilty weird or hungry weird? The man loves his pierogies.
- Permalink: Dan's standing outside of some restaurant called Veselka. But he...
Charlie: Okay, so the idea is that we search the Gossip Girl archives for evidence of Dan and Blair sneaking around so you know for sure if Vanessa's telling the truth.
Serena: That's the basic idea.
Charlie: And... I'm sorry. I'm still new at this. How is that better than just asking them?
- Permalink: Okay, so the idea is that we search the Gossip Girl archives for...
Serena: Hey Mom. We're back from our tour of the best pastry shops in Manhattan.
Charlie: I did a Linzer tart taste test.
Eric: I had three espressos and then I picked a fight with a barista.
- Permalink: Hey Mom. We're back from our tour of the best pastry shops in Ma...
Charlie: It says here they went away together to Connecticut.
Serena: Oh, that doesn't mean anything. They went to Cornwall to find Juliet because she drugged me and tried to convince everyone I was crazy.
Charlie: Right. Because that happens.
- Permalink: It says here they went away together to Connecticut. Oh, that ...
Well, because if Vanessa is lying and it isn't true, then I'm a horrible friend for believing her. But if it is true, then they're horrible friends for not telling me.
- Permalink: Well, because if Vanessa is lying and it isn't true, then I'm a ...
Gossip Girl: They say that fortune favors the bold.
Charlotte: Serena. Look I'm sorry I left without saying goodbye, but as much fun as I had my mom is right. She sacrificed a lot to raise me the way she thought was best. I have to respect that.
Serena: Well she may not have sacrificed as much as you think.
Gossip Girl: But watch out for the bold-faced lies that come with fortune's favors.
- Permalink: They say that fortune favors the bold. Serena. Look I'm sorry ...