Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Sheldon: Please, please, I don't have a lot of time. Ramona finally dozed off and I need you to help me get rid of her.
Penny: Get rid of her how?
Sheldon: I don't know, but apparently I'm in some kind of relationship, and you seem to be an expert at ending them.
Penny: Excuse me?
Sheldon: I see man after man leaving this apartment, never to return.
- Permalink: Please, please, I don't have a lot of time. Ramona finally dozed...
Sheldon: How am I going to get to work?
Leonard: Take the bus.
Sheldon: Oh, I can't take the bus anymore. They don't have seatbelts, and they won't
let you lash yourself to the seat with bungee cords.
Leonard: You tried to lash yourself to the seat with bungee cords?
Sheldon: I didn't try; I succeeded.
- Permalink: How am I going to get to work? Take the bus. Oh, I can't tak...
Sheldon: Leonard, have you ever wondered why my little toes and lateral incisors are significantly smaller than the average for someone of my size?
Leonard: I wonder a lot of things about you Sheldon, but not that
- Permalink: Leonard, have you ever wondered why my little toes and lateral i...
Leonard: It wouldn't kill us to meet new people.
Sheldon: For the record, it could kill us to meet new people
- Permalink: It wouldn't kill us to meet new people. For the record, it cou...
Leonard: If we do get a new friend, he should be a guy you can trust. You know, a guy who has your back.
Wolowitz: And he should have a lot of money and live in a cool place down by the beach where we could throw parties.
Sheldon: And he should share our love of technology.
Wolowitz: And he should know a lot of women.
Leonard: Okay, let's see: money, women, technology. Okay, we're agreed. Our new friend is going to be Iron Man
- Permalink: If we do get a new friend, he should be a guy you can trust. You...
Penny: What's AFK?
Sheldon: Away From Keyboard.
Penny: Oh, I see.
Sheldon: What does that stand for?
- Permalink: What's AFK? Away From Keyboard. Oh, I see. What does that ...
Penny: Oh, my God, a treasure chest. I'm rich!
Sheldon: Level 3 and she thinks she's rich, what a noob.
- Permalink: Oh, my God, a treasure chest. I'm rich! Level 3 and she thinks...
Raj [to Leonard]: What about Leslie Winkle?
Sheldon: Oh, no.
Sheldon: Her research methodology is sloppy, she's unjustifiably arrogant about loop quantum gravity, and to make matters worse, she's often mean to me
- Permalink: What about Leslie Winkle? Oh, no. Why? Her research method...
Everybody has a date. Even you Mario, going after Princess Peach. What am I doing? I'm just enabling you.
- Permalink: Everybody has a date. Even you Mario, going after Princess Peach...
Sheldon: Why should I leave? This is my apartment, too.
Leonard: I know it is. And if science ever discovers a second member of your species, and you two would like some privacy, I'll be more than happy to get out of your way
- Permalink: Why should I leave? This is my apartment, too. I know it is. A...
Leonard: How could you just sit there and let them spy on me?
Sheldon: They were clever, Leonard. They exploited my complete lack of interest in what you were doing
- Permalink: How could you just sit there and let them spy on me? They were...
Sheldon: You're asking me to keep a secret?
Sheldon: Well, I'm sorry, but you would have had to express that desire before revealing the secret, so that I could choose whether or not I wanted to accept the covenant of secret-keeping. You can't impose a secret on an ex post facto basis.
Sheldon: Secret-keeping is a complicated endeavor. One has to be concerned not only about what one says, but about facial expressions, autonomic reflexes. When I try to deceive, I myself have more nervous tics then a Lyme disease research facility.... It's a joke. It relies on the homonymic relationship between "tick," the bloodsucking arachnid, and "tic," the involuntary muscular contraction. I made it up myself
- Permalink: You're asking me to keep a secret? Yeah. Well, I'm sorry, bu...