Sookie St. James Quotes
Jackson: So, good show.
Lorelai Yeah! Alex, thank you for getting us those tickets.
Sookie: Great production value.
Jackson: Oh, amazing! I mean the way they do the lighting on these things!
Sookie: It's magical! It is magical.
Alex: This is the worst piece of crap I have ever seen.
- Permalink: So, good show. Lorelai Yeah! Alex, thank you for getting us tho...
Jackson: You wanna get another produce guy?
Sookie: Maybe I should!
Jackson: Well, go ahead!
Sookie: Don't tempt me!
Jackson: That's it, I am leaving.
Sookie: Go! And take the tendrils with you!
Jackson: Fine! See you tonight?
Sookie: I love you.
Lorelai: And it always ends with a hug.
- Permalink: You wanna get another produce guy? Maybe I should! Well, go ...
Oh wait! What's that? It's a bird, it's a plane, it's Super Jackson and his atomic pea tendrils!
- Permalink: Oh wait! What's that? It's a bird, it's a plane, it's Super Jack...
Luke: I think I have some glue back at the diner.
Lorelai: Glue, yes - we love glue!
Luke: I wouldn't say that too loudly if I were you.
- Permalink: I think I have some glue back at the diner. Glue, yes - we lov...
Sookie: But, you're my best friend.
Lorelai: Yes, I am, and I can only remain your best friend as long as Jackson doesn't kill me.
Lorelai: Sookie, he's a produce man. They'll never find the body, but the squash'll be especially chatty that year.
- Permalink: But, you're my best friend. Yes, I am, and I can only remain y...
Lorelai: No, Luke, thanks for doing this. It's exactly what the contractor said. We just wanted a guy with a good butt's opinion.
Sookie: Yeah, Tom has a terrible butt.
Luke: Please stop that.
- Permalink: No, Luke, thanks for doing this. It's exactly what the contracto...
Sookie St. James: Not crying.
Lorelai Gilmore: Crying a little.
Sookie St. James: Crying a little, but not blubbering. That's what we meant when we said no crying. No blubbering.
Rory: Thank you, Mom: you are my guidepost for everything.
Sookie St. James: On the verge of blubbering here.
Jackson Belleville: Not doing too well myself.
Lorelai Gilmore: Not you, too.
Luke Danes: I'm blubbering. You're freaks!
- Permalink: Not crying. Crying a little. Crying a little, but not blubbe...
Michel: Good morning.
Sookie: It sucks from where I'm sitting.
- Permalink: Good morning. It sucks from where I'm sitting.
(Sookie and Lorelai are discussing Sherry before they meet her)
Sookie: She's pretty.
Lorelai: Yeah she's got good hair.
Sookie: And look at her dress; she's been sitting for hours and not one wrinkle.
Lorelai: Must be a witch.
Sookie: And she's doing that no-hose thing.
Lorelai: Yeah she's a chic, good-haired, wrinkle-free, no-hose-wearing witch.
- Permalink: She's pretty. Yeah she's got good hair. And look at her dres...
Jackson: I think we should get married.
Sookie: But - uh, but...
Sookie: Are you pregnant?
- Permalink: I think we should get married. But - uh, but... Soon. Are ...
Lorelai: Let's invite everyone!
Sookie: Everyone who?
Lorelai: Everyone everyone!
Sookie: Everyone everyone who?
Lorelai: Everyone we know, everyone we like...
Sookie: Let's invite everyone!
- Permalink: Let's invite everyone! Everyone who? Everyone everyone! Ev...
(About inviting everyone to the Inn)
Lorelai: An out of control, over the top slumber party!
Sookie: I love it!
Rory: Me too!
Lorelai: Done! Spread the word.
Luke: I haven't said I'd come yet so I'm certainly not gonna suddenly become your messenger boy. (Lorelai gives him a glaring look) Eight o'clock?
- Permalink: An out of control, over the top slumber party! I love it! ...