Tara Thornton Quotes
Lafayette: All right, all right. I is on my way. But you might got ta find your own ride home. Just in case I get lucky.
Tara: Whatchu mean if you get lucky? Your standards are so low you always get lucky
- Permalink: All right, all right. I is on my way. But you might got ta find ...
Tara: My life sucks.
Sookie: Tara, don't you be feelin' sorry for yourself. That's just lazy.
Tara: But why can't I keep a job?
Sookie: Maybe because you can't keep your mouth shut.
Tara: Bitch, who asked you?
- Permalink: My life sucks. Tara, don't you be feelin' sorry for yourself. ...
Tara: If I did work here..
Sam: It would take any time before you went off on somebody. I don't want to drive my customers away.
Tara: I only go off on stupid people.
Sam: Most of my customers are stupid people
- Permalink: If I did work here.. It would take any time before you went of...
Lafayette: Hey, Hookah. How you doin'? what are you doing here?
Tara: I work here.
Lafayette: Oh, no the hell you don't!
Tara: Oh, yes the hell I do too, you ugly bitch.
Lafayette: Shit. Sam must've lost his damned mind because you should not be allowed to work in no situation where you actually have to interact with the people
- Permalink: Hey, Hookah. How you doin'? what are you doing here? I work he...
Tara [tending bar]: Uh-oh do... do not snap at me. I have a name. And that name is Tara. Isn't that funny a black girl being named after a plantation. No I don't think it's funny at all. In fact it really pisses me off that my momma was either stupid or just plain mean. Which is why you better be nice if you plan on getting a drink tonight.
- Permalink: Uh-oh do... do not snap at me. I have a name. And that name is T...