Ted Mosby Quotes
Barney [playing laser tag, on phone with Ted]: Hey, loser. How's not playing laser tag? Because playing laser tag is awesome! [kid fires at Barney as he runs by] Oh, I killed you, Conner! Don't make me get your mom!
Ted: Hey, listen, I need your help on something.
Barney: Okay, meet me at the bar in 15 minutes. And suit up!
- Permalink: Hey, loser. How's not playing laser tag? Because playing laser t...
Narrator Ted: It was like something from an old movie, where the sailor sees the girl across the crowded dance floor, turns to his buddy and says, "See that girl? I'm gonna marry her someday."
Ted: Hey Barney, see that girl?
Barney: Oh yeeeahh, you just know she likes it dirty. Go say hi.
- Permalink: It was like something from an old movie, where the sailor sees t...
Ted: I've been there for all the big moments of you and Lily: the night you met, your first date, other first things...
Marshall: Huh-uh-uh, yeah, sorry, we thought you were asleep.
Ted: It's physics Marshall, if the bottom bunk moves the top bunk moves too
- Permalink: It's physics, Marshall, if the bottom bunk moves the top bunk mo...
Barney: Dude.. where's your suit? Just once, when I say "suit up" I wish you'd put on a suit.
Ted: I did, that one time.
Barney: It was a blazer
- Permalink: Hey. Dude.. where's your suit? Just once, when I say suit up I...
Barney: Lesson one, lose the goatee, it doesn't go with your suit.
Ted: I'm not wearing a suit.
Barney: Lesson two, get a suit. Suits are cool, exhibit A. [points to his own suit] Lesson three, don't even think about getting married til you're thirty.
- Permalink: Lesson one, lose the goatee, it doesn't go with your suit. I'm...