Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
Brennan: Being overweight wasn't always stigmatized. During the Middle Ages in Italy, the wealthy and influential members of society were called popolo grosso, meaning literally, fat people.
Hank: Is she always like this?
Booth: Well, Pops, she always has the facts, Pops. Always.
- Permalink: Being overweight wasn't always stigmatized. During the Middle Ag...
Hank: No, I like her. She's real. She's got balls.
Brennan: Well, ovaries, actually.
Hank: All right, you've got steel ovaries.
Brennan: Thank you.
- Permalink: No, I like her. She's real. She's got balls. Well, ovaries, ac...
Angela: Booth must be cute with his grandpa, huh?
Brennan: His grandfather calls him shrimp. Booth seems to like it, which I don't understand.
Angela: Well, it's because it makes him feel loved, like when he actually was a shrimp.
Brennan: So the moniker is a sign of affection?
Angela: Very good, Brennan. You never had a nickname?
Brennan: Oh, no, just what Booth calls me; just Bones.
- Permalink: Booth must be cute with his grandpa, huh? His grandfather call...
Brennan: Maybe I should start packing heat again.
Booth: Packing heat?
Brennan: Yes, it's a colloquialism. I'm quite a good shot.
- Permalink: Maybe I should start packing heat again. Packing heat? Yes, ...
Boo! That man is not The Iron Leprechaun! Boooo! Fake! Fake!... Fraud! Look at his femur!
- Permalink: Boo! That man is not The Iron Leprechaun! Boooo! Fake! Fake!... ...
Angela: Was Booth upset?
Brennan: Yes, I don't know why.
Angela: Brennan, this could screw up the natural order of things. And Booth wishes that you were going out with him.
Brennan: I drink with him all the time. But with Andrew, there's the potential for sex.
Angela: And not with Booth?
- Permalink: Was Booth upset? Yes, I don't know why. Brennan, this could ...
Bones: Director Hacker wants to have sex with me.
Booth: Whoa. He said that?
Bones: Well he said dinner but the implication was clear.
- Permalink: Director Hacker wants to have sex with me. Whoa. He said that?...
Booth: Bones, there's a whole gender/parent bond thing going on here. He's just going to get confused.
Parker: So I can have a pool!
Brennan: He doesn't sound confused.
- Permalink: Bones, there's a whole gender/parent bond thing going on here. H...
Parker: Can't you be his girlfriend?
Brennan: That would be inappropriate.
Brennan: Because we work together.
Parker: That's a stupid reason.
- Permalink: Can't you be his girlfriend? That would be inappropriate. Wh...
Booth: Come to dinner with us, have fun, laugh at my jokes.
Brennan: That might actually turn out to be fun, thus becoming a self fulfilling desire.
Booth: Right! So, you'll do it?
Brennan: Yes! I will be your hamlet of 800 people or less.
- Permalink: Come to dinner with us, have fun, laugh at my jokes. That migh...
Booth: It takes a village, Bones.
Brennan: I beg your pardon?
Booth: A village to raise a kid properly! It takes a village!
Brennan: Metaphorically. It doesn't mean we must all grow up in hamlets of 800 people or less.
- Permalink: It takes a village, Bones. I beg your pardon? A village to r...
Paula Lindbergh: I was afraid this would come up when I heard you took Trey in for questioning.
Booth: You're right, so start talking.
Paula: I should never have made Elliot move to the suburbs. In a way, I emasculated him.
Brennan: Oh, God. She's a therapist. She talks like a therapist.
- Permalink: I was afraid this would come up when I heard you took Trey in fo...