Tom Scavo Quotes
Lynette: Huh. That's weird.
Lynette: I have an "Isn't that Ironic?" app that usually buzzes when people say stuff like that.
- Permalink: Huh. That's weird. What? I have an Isn't that Ironic? app t...
If you turn that paper over, you'll find a whole section of people willing to exchange money in exchange for something called work!
- Permalink: If you turn that paper over, you'll find a whole section of peop...
I hope you can forgive me for this. It would be a shame, a shame if some meaningless encounter 20 years ago ruined this life we've built together.
- Permalink: I hope you can forgive me for this. It would be a shame, a shame...
The only reason I didn't smoke in college was because I signed the abstinence pledge of my Dungeons and Dragons club.
- Permalink: The only reason I didn't smoke in college was because I signed t...
Tom: I'm taking the necessary precautions.
Lynette: The necessary precautions being your own weight in cheese doodles?
- Permalink: I'm taking the necessary precautions. The necessary precaution...
Tom: So, Paris, Prague, Madrid... it sounds like you guys saw everything.
Lynette: But you still haven't told us how you two met.
Preston: Well, uh, the first time I saw Irina was on a beach in Nice.
Irina: It was, uh, how you say in english? The... (she gestures)
Lynette: Oh, you really did see everything.
- Permalink: So, Paris, Prague, Madrid... it sounds like you guys saw everyth...
Tom: How could you forget her birthday?
Lynette: I'm pregnant. I forget pants sometimes.
- Permalink: How could you forget her birthday? I'm pregnant. I forget pant...
Rick: I'm staying as long as Lynette wants me there. And make no mistake. She wants me there.
Tom: Oh, buddy. You're not thinking this thing through, because Lynette will never leave her family. So the best, and I mean the very best, that you can hope for is to catch her in a weak moment and leave a wound in her marriage that will take years to heal, but it will heal, because I will stand by her and I will love her just as hard as she hates herself for what she did. You still feel like sticking around?
- Permalink: I'm staying as long as Lynette wants me there. And make no mista...
Tom: (sweating) I need another pill and please tell the kids to turn down the TV.
Mrs. McCluskey: I yell, they turn it down. I walk away, they turn it up. Vicious circle.
Tom: Surely you can control five little kids.
Mrs. McCluskey: Can I beat them?
Mrs. McCluskey: Then my hands are tied.
- Permalink: I need another pill and please tell the kids to turn down the TV...
Tom: Make sure you have your cell phone with you. When you're interviewing, I'll call, you can conference me in.
Lynette: (being ironic) That is a great idea!
(secretly taking the phone and letting Mrs. McCluskey in)
Lynette: (whispering) Hi, at some point Tom's going to ask you to look for this. You will not find it!
- Permalink: Make sure you have your cell phone with you. When you're intervi...
Beer is on the house, guys. Drink fast, get stupid and lose money.
- Permalink: Beer is on the house, guys. Drink fast, get stupid and lose mone...
(The boys have gathered at Tom's restraurant when Ian walks in)
Mike: Hey, Ian.
Ian: Nice to see you Mike.
(Mike rolls his eyes at the other guys)
Carlos: What is fish'n'chips doing here?
Tom: Susan asked me to include him, she said he always wanted to learn how to play poker so we're gonna give him some very expensive lessons.
Mike: Be careful, he already knows how to bluff.
- Permalink: Hey, Ian. Nice to see you Mike. What is fish'n'chips doi...