Tyrion Lannister Quotes
Shae: I don't want to play.
Tyrion: It's fun! Look at the fun we're having!
- Permalink: I don't want to play. It's fun! Look at the fun we're having!
Tyrion: Let's play a new game.
Bronn: There's a ... knife game I can teach ya.
Tyrion: Does it involve the potential loss of fingers?
Bronn: Not if you win.
Tyrion: No. No fire games, no knife games. Let's do something I'm good at.
Shae: What are you good at?
Tyrion: I happen to be a great judge of character.
Bronn: This sounds like a boring game.
- Permalink: Let's play a new game. There's a ... knife game I can teach ya...
Tyrion: And here we have Bronn, son of...
Bronn: You wouldn't know him.
- Permalink: And here we have Bronn, so of... You wouldn't know him.
Shaggar: How would you like to die, Tyrion, son of Tywin?
Tyrion: In my own bed, at the age of 80, with a belly full of wine and a girls mouth around my cock.
- Permalink: How would you like to die, Tyrion, son of Twyin? In my own bed...
Robert Arryn: Can I make the little man fly now?
Tyrion: Not this little man. This little man is going home now.
- Permalink: Can I make the little man fly now? Not this little man. This l...
Where do I begin, my lords and ladies? I am a vile man, I confess it. My crimes and sins are beyond counting. I have lied and cheated, gambled and whored. I'm not particularly good at violence, but I'm good at convincing others to do violence for me. You want specifics, I suppose. When I was seven, I saw a servant girl bathing in the river. I stile her robe and she was forced to return to the castle naked and in tears. I closed my eyes, but I could still see her tits bouncing. When I was 10, I stuffed my uncle's boots with goat sh*t. When confronted with my crime, I blamed a squire. Poor boy was flogged, and I escaped justice. When I was 12 I milked my eel into a pot of turtle stew. I flogged the one-eyed snake, I skinned my sausage. I made the bald men cry into the turtle stew, which I believe my sister ate. At least I hope she did. I once brought a jackass and a honeycomb into a brothel....
- Permalink: Where do I begin, my lords and ladies? I am a vile man, I confes...
Have you ever heard the phrase "Rich as a Lannister?" Of course you have. You're a smart man. You know who the Lannister's are. I am a Lannister. Tyrion, son of Tywin. Of course, you have also heard the phrase, a Lannister always pays his debts. If you deliver a message from me to Lady Arryn, I will be in your debt. I will owe you gold. If you deliver the message, and I live, which I very much intend to do.
- Permalink: Have you ever heard the phrase Rich as a Lannister? Of course yo...
Listen to me. Sometimes possession is an abstract concept. When they captured me, they took my purse, but the gold is still mine.
- Permalink: Listen to me. Sometimes possession is an abstract concept. When ...
Untie me. If I die, what's the point?
- Permalink: Untie me. If I die, what's the point?