Tyrion Lannister Quotes
Have you ever heard the phrase "Rich as a Lannister?" Of course you have. You're a smart man. You know who the Lannister's are. I am a Lannister. Tyrion, son of Tywin. Of course, you have also heard the phrase, a Lannister always pays his debts. If you deliver a message from me to Lady Arryn, I will be in your debt. I will owe you gold. If you deliver the message, and I live, which I very much intend to do.
- Permalink: Have you ever heard the phrase Rich as a Lannister? Of course yo...
Listen to me. Sometimes possession is an abstract concept. When they captured me, they took my purse, but the gold is still mine.
- Permalink: Listen to me. Sometimes possession is an abstract concept. When ...
Untie me. If I die, what's the point?
- Permalink: Untie me. If I die, what's the point?
Tyrion: Tell me, Lady Stark, when was the last time you saw your sister?
Catelyn: Five years ago.
Tyrion: She's changed. She was always a bit touched, but now, you might as well kill me here.
Catelyn: I am not a murderer Lannister.
Tyrion: Neither am I! I had nothing to do with the attempt on your son's life....What sort of an imbecile arms an assassin with his own blade?
- Permalink: Tell me, Lady Stark, when was the last time you saw your sister?...
Anyway, don't despair, I'm a constant disappointment to my own father and I've learned to live with it. Here, your next tumble with Roz is on me. I'll try not to wear her out.
- Permalink: Anyway, don't despair, I'm a constant disappointment to my own f...
Tyrion: Come to see me off Greyjoy? Kind of you. Your master doesn't seem to like Lannisters.
Theon: He's not my master.
Tyrion: No, of course not. What happened here, where is Lady Stark, why didn't she receive me:
Theon: She wasn't feeling well.
Tyrion: She's not in Winterfell, is she? Where did she go?
Theon: My lady's whereabouts...
Tyrion: My lady? Your loyalty to your loyalty to your captors is touching. Tell me, how do you think Balon Greyjoy would feel knowing his only surviving son had turned lackey.
- Permalink: Come to see me off Greyjoy? Kind of you. Your master doesn't see...
Tyrion: I must say I received a slighter warmer welcome on my last visit.
Robb: Any man of the Night's Watch is welcome at Winterfell.
Tyrion: Any man of the Night's Watch but not I, eh boy?
Robb: I'm not your boy, Lannister. I'm Lord of Winterfell while my father is away.
Tyrion: Then you might learn a Lord's courtesy.
- Permalink: I must say I received a slighter warmer welcome on my last visit...
If you're going to be a cripple, it's better to be a rich cripple. Take care, Snow.
- Permalink: If you're going to be a cripple, it's better to be a rich crippl...
Not this time. We'll be staying at the finest castles and inns. No one turns away a Lannister.
- Permalink: Not this time. We'll be staying at the finest castles and inns. ...
Tyrion: Do you think I'm plump? Listen, Benjen, may I call you Benjen?
Benjen: Call me what you like.
Tyrion: I'm not sure what I've done to offend you. I have great admiration for the Night's Watch, and for you as First Ranger.
Benjen: You know my brother once told me? That nothing someone says before the word but really counts.
Tyrion: But, I don't believe that giants and ghouls and white walkers are lurking beyond the wall. I believe that the only difference between us and the wildlings is that when that wall went up, our ancestors happened to live on the right side of it.
- Permalink: Do you think I'm plump? Listen, Benjen, may I call you Benjen? ...
Tyrion: And how do a bear's balls taste?
Yoren: A bit chewy. What about you, milord. What's the strangest thing you've eaten?
Tyrion: Do Dornish girls count?
- Permalink: And how do a bear's balls taste? A bit chewy. What about you, ...
Tyrion: I'm looking at you. Yes, you. You've got an interesting face. Very distinctive faces, all of them.
Grenn: What do you care about our faces?
Tyrion: I think they would look marvelous decorating spikes in King's Landing. Perhaps I'll write my sister, the queen, about them.
- Permalink: I'm looking at you. Yes, you. You've got an interesting face. Ve...