Vincent "Vince" Chace Quotes
Turtle: I thought you were getting a nicer place for Vince?
Drama: Well, that was until I saw the kitchen, now it's for me.
Vince: So do it. Say fuck it. I always do.
Drama: What if my show doesn't get picked up?
Vince: Johnny, it premiered to 16 million viewers, it's gettin' picked up.
Turtle: And if it don't, you've been kicked out of a condo before. It's gotta be easier the second time
- Permalink: I thought you were getting a nicer place for Vince? Well, that...
[the guys giving tips to Sloan about E]
Drama: He needs little snacks in between meals, otherwise his blood sugar drops and he gets very cranky.
Vince: No naps, otherwise he can't sleep at night.
Sloan: Okay. Thank you for the tips
- Permalink: He needs little snacks in between meals, otherwise his blood sug...
Turtle: I'm hungry.
Vince: Me too.
Turtle: Should I try and make us something?
Vince: I'm not that hungry
- Permalink: I'm hungry. Me too. Should I try and make us something? I'...
Drama: I'll make breakfast for you bro. Could you wait a little bit?
Vince: What's a little bit?
Drama: Ah, maybe eight hours or so?
- Permalink: I'll make breakfast for you bro. Could you wait a little bit? ...
Vince: (about the Matterhorn script)We were never really into it.
Ari: I know that's the thing. The script has been changed more times than Andy Dick's vibrator, you will love it now, Vince, trust me
- Permalink: (about the Matterhorn script)We were never really into it. I k...
Vince: I don't know what it's called.
Eric: That's what it's called -- a Cartier love bracelet.
Turtle: Does that mean that Vince and Amanda are in love?
Vince: No, it means E knows way too much about jewelry. edit
- Permalink: I don't know what it's called. That's what it's called -- a Ca...
Drama: Come on, King Maker -- He came home for me at 10-to-1 at Belmont. That's how I bought the Lincoln. Any of this ringing a bell?
Vince: Not really.
Turtle: I thought you bought your Lincoln from selling weed at the high school.
Eric: That rings a bell
- Permalink: Come on, King Maker -- He came home for me at 10-to-1 at Belmont...
Eric: Your giggling's making me a little nauseous.
Vince: Giggling? There was no giggling. I laughed.
Turtle: Sounded like a giggle to me.
Drama: If your voice goes up in pitch past the high C, it's a giggle. You hit a D there, bro
- Permalink: Your giggling's making me a little nauseous. Giggling? There w...
Amanda: I hate sexual tension Vince, it always leads to confusion.
Vince: I couldn't agree more.
Amanda: Well, good. Then lets get it out of the way.
Amanda: By fucking each other's brains out, and never talking about it again so we can move on to a very successful and professional agent-client relationship. Sound good?
Vince: To me it does, yeah.
Amanda: Great, see you in twenty.
- Permalink: I hate sexual tension Vince, it always leads to confusion. I c...