Violet Turner Quotes
Betsey: Where am I going to live?
Naomi: You're coming home with me
Violet: She is?
Betsey: For how long?
Naomi: How about forever?
- Permalink: Where am I going to live? You're coming home with me She is?...
How many chances do we get at love, right?
- Permalink: How many chances do we get at love, right?
Violet: Are you two dating?
Sheldon: Well, you know labels can be so confining.
Marla: We're dating.
- Permalink: Are you two dating? Well, you know labels can be so confining....
You didn't bring me here for moral support, did you? You wanted a witness to go tell Cooper that you had tried because if he would have been here he would have seen how you reacted and he would have known, too.
- Permalink: You didn't bring me here for moral support, did you? You wanted ...
We did a bad thing. You all know it. We did a bad thing.
- Permalink: We did a bad thing. You all know it. We did a bad thing.
I hope you that you will get to go to a home. A home with a mom and dad who have always wanted a little girl. A mom and dad of your very own who will love you so much because they're gonna see how special you are.
- Permalink: I hope you that you will get to go to a home. A home with a mom ...
You want to fight dirty? Let's fight dirty.
- Permalink: You want to fight dirty? Let's fight dirty.
Violet: He's not back yet.
Charlotte: Do you expect him back soon?
Violet: He's getting me soup.
Charlotte: Soup's good.
Violet: I despise soup. But it helps when you're queasy. Which I am. Sit down if you want to.
Charlotte: You're queasy.
Violet: The word queasy makes me feel ... queasy.
- Permalink: Hello. He's not back yet. Do you expect him back soon? He'...
Charlotte: You really think Uncle Coop would do any better?
Violet: You know Cooper's mother told me that when he was a kid he had this doll and he carried it around all the time and he named her Ernesta.
- Permalink: You really think Uncle Coop would do any better? You know Coop...
Addison: Where's Katie?
Violet: She's still in the birthing suite. She needs some space. I'm afraid I'm not going to get through. She's in there staring at my belly. I represent everything she wants. She hates me for it.
Pete: She doesn't hate you. She just wants something she can't have. And that's hard.
- Permalink: Where's Katie? She's still in the birthing suite. She needs so...
Pete: We've made a decision.
Sheldon: Paternity test.
Pete: Now, one of us gets out of your hair, the other one ... has a right to know.
Cooper: Look guys ...
Pete: Know what, Cooper? You moved in, you pushed us out, you claimed your territory, but one thing is clear. This kid you're talking to, is not your kid, so, stay out of it.
Violet: Look, Pete ...
Sheldon: The answer is right there for us to know.We know that you don't want to face it, but we do.
- Permalink: We've made a decision. Together? Paternity test. Now, one ...
(Jill is testifying in court.)
Violet: Now why are you here, Jill?
Jill: That man robbed me. He didn't just steal my car and my money. He stole my sense of security. He stole my ability to sleep at night. He stole my sense of self-control. So I came here today to get them back.
- Permalink: Now why are you here, Jill? That man robbed me. He didn't just...
Charlotte: My mom always says God doesn't give with both hands. You're young, beautiful, brilliant. There has to be something you can't have.
Amelia: Some days I'd give that all up.
Charlotte: That's just the craving talking. The longer you go without a drink...
Amelia: I drank at your wedding. I thought it was ginger ale. I spit it out.
Charlotte: OK, since then?
Amelia: Nothing, but I can't stop thinking about it.
Charlotte: It was an accident. Don't let a slip turn into a fall. Get your butt to a meeting.
- Permalink: My mom always says God doesn't give with both hands. You're youn...
You are your past. Own it.Violet
- Permalink: You are your past. Own it.