Are you a TV Fanatic?
Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized television news for free!
(Jill is testifying in court.)
Violet: Now why are you here, Jill?
Jill: That man robbed me. He didn't just steal my car and my money. He stole my sense of security. He stole my ability to sleep at night. He stole my sense of self-control. So I came here today to get them back.
- Permalink: Now why are you here, Jill? That man robbed me. He didn't just...
Violet: I just saw Ryan and Eleanor in the stairwell.
Sheldon: You mean Ryan and Sasha?
Violet: No, I mean Ryan and Eleanor. They were comunicating. Lip to lip.
- Permalink: I just saw Ryan and Eleanor in the stairwell. You mean Ryan an...
Violet: Looks like you're good at your job.
Dell: Well, I'm not a doctor but, yes, I know a thing or two about pregnant women.
Violet: Stomach cramps?
Dell: Aren't about the baby.
Violet: What are you talking about? I've an alien pea growing inside of me.
- Permalink: Looks like you're good at your job. Well, I'm not a doctor but...
Dell: I can't believe it. You, pregnant.
Violet: I don't want anyone to know.
Dell: What about the father? Does he know?
Violet: It's complicated.
Dell: Well you don't owe me any explanations.
Violet: It could be Pete or it could be Sheldon.
Dell: Keeping it local. That's cool.
- Permalink: I can't believe it. You, pregnant. I don't want anyone to know...
Cooper: You need to see someone.
Violet: I'm fine.
Cooper: No. You're a doctor. You need to see Addison or Naomi about the pregnancy today. You sound crap.
Violet: I didn't know you were moving in to be the pregnancy police.
- Permalink: You need to see someone. I'm fine. No. You're a doctor. You ...
Naomi: Teri Hughes' mother came in today.
Naomi: We have Teri and Mark's embryos in our freezer and she wants them implanted ... in her. I don't know what to do.
Violet: I do. Say no.
Naomi: Well, I know there are issues with her carrying her own grandchild, and her age, but Sharon seems to-
Violet: I'm not interested in Sharon's reasons. Teri was my patient. I'm interested in what she'd think. And she would never ever want this.
Naomi: But how can you be so sure?
Violet: Teri hated her mother. Giving that woman another child, Teri's child, would have been her worst nightmare.
- Permalink: Teri Hughes' mother came in today. Why? We have Teri and Mar...
Violet: Sharon. Listen to yourself. If motherhood for you was more burden than blessing, why would you want to subject yourself to that again?
Sharon: Because I want it to be different this time.
Violet: But what makes you assume it could be?
Sharon: The pain. I've lived with it every single day while she was alive. Not being what she needed. I kept thinking that at some point I would be able to make the relationship right. I can't bring Teri back but I can have the child that she wanted and give it love and attention and the support that she would have. That she deserved. That every child deserves. I am capable of that.
- Permalink: Sharon. Listen to yourself. If motherhood for you was more burde...
Violet: I'm lost, Cooper. I mean I see it, I feel better, but most of the time I walk around lost and alone and scared.
Cooper: Well then I will be here, and we'll sit and we'll eat and figure this out. We'll work through everything and make it okay. Together.
- Permalink: I'm lost, Cooper. I mean I see it, I feel better, but most of th...
Violet: I'm pregnant.
Cooper: You're pregnant?
Violet: And I don't know who the father is. Cooper, we are two of the most emotionally stunted people I've ever known. We've never made any progress in our personal life. We don't do personal growth and now, here you are, getting married, and I'm pregnant and we're just growing all over the place.
- Permalink: I'm pregnant. You're pregnant? And I don't know who the fath...
Nora: People are staring.
Violet: They're staring at me. They're wondering who's walking the mother of the bride down the aisle.
- Permalink: People are staring. They're staring at me. They're wondering w...
Nora: I feel so scared. You've never felt this. How can you know?
Violet: I'm going to break all the rules and I'm going to tell you something about me. I am more afraid than I've ever been in my life. I'm pregnant and that is paralysingly, terrifyingly scary for me.
- Permalink: I feel so scared. You've never felt this. How can you know? I'...
Cooper: You're in the closet?
Violet: Seeing if it's less scary in here.
Cooper: I like it.
Violet: Me too.
- Permalink: You're in the closet? Seeing if it's less scary in here. I l...