Violet Turner Quotes
Pete: Just a hint. You don't have to tell us the...
Violet: He calls himself Trunk.
Cooper: Okay... well, when I think "trunk" in relation to a guy, that's not necessarily a bad thing. Elephants' trunks, very large... oh! Is he... freakishly large? Is he hideously...
Violet: I can't tell you!
- Permalink: Just a hint. You don't have to tell us the... He calls himsel...
Violet: I like your breasts.
Addison: You have a good ass.
Violet: Thank you! I like it.
Naomi: Hey hey hey! The point is, we should not be having sex in the office.
Violet :Who is having sex in the office?
Naomi: No one. No one! That's the point! It gets complicated, you just... you don't know where you stand.
- Permalink: I like your breasts. You have a good ass. Thank you! I like...
Addison: ...I was humiliated.
Violet: Were you completely naked? Did you stand in front of him like a pealed banana while he looked over your best parts? Because I have good parts and Cooper passed on them. I have good parts!
- Permalink: ...I was humiliated. Were you completely naked? Did you stand...
Violet: A trunk is a place where you might put all sorts of things, things you might have... taken or borrowed from another person... In an anatomical sense.
Addison: Oh God!!! Where is my shoe?
- Permalink: A trunk is a place where you might put all sorts of things, thi...
Violet: Rip off the bandaid, Coop. I did.
Cooper: Yeah... can't.
Violet: You... you have to... you've already seen me naked.
Cooper: I know, and you're... beautiful. I'm sorry. I... thought I could but...
Violet: You can't reject me, you have low standards... you have no standards!
Cooper: It's different, Violet.
Violet: No, it's not different! I... I am offering you uncomplicated, unemotional sex.
Cooper: No! You're... you're not some random girl from the Internet, with you it doesn't mean nothing... it never will...
- Permalink: Rip off the bandaid, Coop. I did. Yeah... can't. You... you...
Cooper: Oh, you're... wow, you're naked.
Violet: Yeah, it makes the sex easier.
Cooper: It's just, ah, I've never seen you naked. In the office you always have your clothes on.
Violet: Well, yeah, I try to be a professional.
- Permalink: Oh, you're... wow, you're naked. Yeah, it makes the sex easie...
Violet: He recognizes something in me, something that makes him feel whole.
Some talk about the camp David Summit, some chat about how we can't possibly, the Secret Service is... The next thing you know, I have a Presidential Library in Little Rock and there's a legendary picture of me and Bill laughing and sharing sections Of "The Times" while our child plays under the dinner table... And... orgasm.
Naomi: You're really over Allan, aren't you?
Violet: Oh, I got Bill now. Bill's all I need.
- Permalink: He recognizes something in me, something that makes him feel wh...
Violet: William Jefferson Clinton.
Violet: It's 2010, Bill and Hillary have grown apart, it's nothing he did, just... it happens. We inexplicably run into each other a the Lincoln Memorial, and it's very late at night.
Addison: Oh. My. God.
- Permalink: William Jefferson Clinton. Huh? It's 2010, Bill and Hillary...
You guys are so not friends. You are like a corporation.
- Permalink: You guys are so not friends. You are like a corporation.