Ziva David Quotes
Ziva: And what do you know about the American Dream?
Tony: I'm a white male between the ages of 18 and 49 with a gun. I AM the American Dream.
- Permalink: And what do you know about the American Dream? I'm a white mal...
We have come to sit on the baby.
- Permalink: We have come to sit on the baby.
Ziva: For my sanity, can you not call me Probie?
Tony: But I say it with love.
- Permalink: For my sanity, can you not call me Probie? But I say it with l...
Rachel: When do I get my inheritance?
Gibbs: When you're 25?
Tony: That will go a long way in the prison gift shop.
- Permalink: When do I get my inheritance? When you're 25? That will go a...
If Tony is right about the wife, I will never live it down!
- Permalink: If Tony is right about the wife, I will never live it down!
Tony: Probies, talk louder, I can hear you in there.
Ziva: McGee has been at NCIS for six years. I have been here four. We ARE agents, so can you PLEASE stop calling us ...
Gibbs: Problem, Probie?
- Permalink: Probies, talk louder, I can hear you in there. McGee has been ...
Tony: Why do you find it so hard to believe that I could hack that sucker out?
Ziva: You cannot even work your email properly! You always reply to "ALL" - it drives me absolutely nuts! You know, when it comes to computers, you are almost as incompetent as Gibbs... (She freezes)
Tony: Ha! You thought Gibbs was behind you! You know why? Because sneaky people expect sneakiness - it's a vicious circle.
- Permalink: Why do you find it so hard to believe that I could hack that suc...
Ziva: I never intended to live through it.
Gibbs: You didn't. That part of you died out there.
- Permalink: I never intended to live through it. You didn't. That part of ...
I got within a fingernail of Saleem before I was overpowered. I had nothing but death in my heart.
- Permalink: I got within a fingernail of Saleem before I was overpowered. I ...
Ziva: Burns pushed for the Arnett case to remain open by saying WE made a mistake. He knew we would eventually be forced to exhume Arnett's body to prove his death was accidental.
McGee: And when it was found missing his blog would explode.
- Permalink: Burns pushed for the Arnett case to remain open by saying WE mad...
Ziva: Hello, Abby.
Abby: WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? How could you have doubted Tony, after everything you've been through together? You really think Tony killed Rivkin because he was jealous?! You weren't thinking. That's right, you weren't thinking. Although I supposed I can understand your initial reaction. You were at an emotional time for you, when people act rashly. But to tell Gibbs that you didn't trust Tony?! Which again, I can understand, I mean, he did just shoot your boyfriend... in your living room... to death. Alright, I'll give you that.
- Permalink: Hello, Abby. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? How could you ha...
Ziva: I was wrong about Ari. And you. When I pulled the trigger, to save your life, I was not 'following orders.' I mean, how could you even think ... He was my brother. And now he is gone. Eli is all but dead to me. And the closest thing I have ... to a father...is accusing me...
- Permalink: I was wrong about Ari. And you. When I pulled the trigger, to sa...
McGee: Rule number 70 - keep digging till you hit bottom.
Abby: McGee! There is no rule 70.
McGee: Well, I--
Abby: You just made up a rule. This McGibbs thing has really gone to your head. I don't even recognize you right now.
McGee: All right. Well you should probably know that Abby and I used to date?
Bishop: Ew. Like, each other?
Bishop: Wait - isn't that a violation of rule 12, never date a....
McGee: It was a long time ago. After we'd broken up, one night I went to her lab. Found a scribbled piece paper; a list. Potential boyfriends had to fulfill certain conditions by a pre-arranged date or else, goodbye.
Bishop: Such as.
McGee: Things started off relatively normal: opening the door for her, flowers, putting the seat down. Then around number 8, it gets uh...
McGee: Does she know you have these?
Bishop: Does she know you have these?
McGee: Yeah she wasn't happy when she found out.
Bishop: These are all very specific.
Bishop: These ideas apply to you?
McGee: No those rules weren't in place when we were together. At least I don't think so.
Bishop: What's with the two month cutoff? Abby's sabotaging herself. I've seen stuff like this before. We have to talk to her.
- Permalink: Abby's highly-specific rules for dating