Charlie, I need to borrow your Mercedes. no. Charlie, please...
Evelyn: Charlie, I need to borrow your Mercedes.
Charlie: Well, since you're in a hurry, I'll give you a quick answer: no.
Evelyn: Charlie, please, I'm showing a house in half an hour.
Charlie: What's wrong with that little electric car you bought?
Evelyn: Oh, nothing! Well, it's fine, it's hip, it's what anyone who cares about this planet is driving. But if you're trying to sell real estate to a Saudi oil prince, you can't be driving up in some little toy car with a plug in the bumper.
Alan: Um, you could use my car, Mom.
Evelyn [to Charlie]: You see? Now that is how a loving son treats his mother. [to Alan]: Thank you, sweetheart, but I need to look successful
- Charlie Harper, Alan Harper, Evelyn Harper
- Two and a Half Men Season 2 Episode 4: "Go Get Mommy's Bra"
- Two and a Half Men
- Related Quotes:
- Charlie Harper Quotes, Alan Harper Quotes, Evelyn Harper Quotes, Two and a Half Men Season 2 Episode 4 Quotes, Two and a Half Men Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Jake: I think you should have gotten a car like Greg's.
Charlie: Okay, do yourself a favor and stop worshipping this dude. There's already a guy in your life who's worth looking up to and modeling yourself after.
Charlie: ...okay, two guys
- Permalink: I think you should have gotten a car like Greg's. Okay, do you...
Jake: I still don't understand why my mom had to break up with Greg.
Charlie: Well, it could have been worse. She could have married him and then broken up with him. When I was your age, I was already on my third stepfather, and I kind of liked the second one
- Permalink: I still don't understand why my mom had to break up with Greg. ...