Count me out. What? ...why? You want me to use my intelligen...
Sheldon: Count me out.
Leonard: What? ...why?
Sheldon: You want me to use my intelligence in a tawdry competition. Would you ask Picasso to play Pictionary? Would you ask Noah Webster to play Boggle? Would you ask Jacques Cousteau to play Go Fish?
- Leonard Hofstadter, Sheldon Cooper
- The Big Bang Theory Season 1 Episode 13: "The Bat Jar Conjecture"
- The Big Bang Theory
- Related Quotes:
- Leonard Hofstadter Quotes, Sheldon Cooper Quotes, The Big Bang Theory Season 1 Episode 13 Quotes, TBBT Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Sheldon: Teams are traditionally named after fierce creatures, thus intimidating one's opponent.
Raj: Then we could be the Bengal Tigers.
Sheldon: Poor choiceâ€”gram for gram, no animal exceeds the relative fighting strength of the army ant.
Raj: Maybe so, but you can't incinerate a Bengal tiger with a magnifying glass
- Permalink: Teams are traditionally named after fierce creatures, thus intim...
Wolowitz: Oh, more details about the new Star Trek film. There's going to be a scene depicting Spock's birth.
Raj: I'd be more interested in a scene depicting Spock's conception.
Sheldon: Oh, please. For Vulcans, matingâ€”or if you will, pon farrâ€”it's an extremely private matter.
Leonard: Still, I'd like to know the details. His mother was human; his father was Vulcan. They couldn't just conceive.
Wolowitz: Maybe they had to go to a clinic. Can you imagine Spock's dad in a little room with a copy of Pointy Ears and Shapely Rears?
- Permalink: Oh, more details about the new Star Trek film. There's going to ...