Dad, you were great! And you contributed to our culture! Home...
(In the dressing room after Homer's first performance.)
Bart: Dad, you were great!
Lisa: And you contributed to our culture!
Homer (Worried) Well, I didn't mean to.
Lisa: No, no. It's a good thing.
Homer: (Relieved) Oh, good. This makes up for me showing up drunk to the father-daughter dance.
Lisa: The dance isn't till next week.
Homer: Sorry, Lisa. Can't change the future.
- Homer Simpson, Bart Simpson, Lisa Simpson
- The Simpsons Season 19 Episode 2: "Homer of Seville"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Homer Simpson Quotes, Bart Simpson Quotes, Lisa Simpson Quotes, The Simpsons Season 19 Episode 2 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
(Homer and Marge enjoy the buffet at a wake.)
Marge: Oh Homer, you gotta try this roast beef au jus.
(Homer takes a bite.)
Homer: Mmm! Au jus! Not quite gravy, not quite blood.
- Permalink: Oh Homer, you gotta try this roast beef au jus. Mmm! Au jus!...
Homer: That church service was so boring! I did a whole book of find-a-words.
Lisa: Dad, all you circled were the I's and A's.
Homer: Those are words.
- Permalink: That church service was so boring! I did a whole book of find-a-...