Danielleâ€”she's not right for you. But you said she was perfe...
Charlie: Danielleâ€”she's not right for you.
Alan: But you said she was perfect for me.
Charlie: I was wrong. She's sick and twisted; that makes her perfect for me
- Charlie Harper, Alan Harper
- Two and a Half Men Season 4 Episode 14: "That's Summer Sausage, Not Salami"
- Two and a Half Men
- Related Quotes:
- Charlie Harper Quotes, Alan Harper Quotes, Two and a Half Men Season 4 Episode 14 Quotes, Two and a Half Men Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Charlie: I just thought you two might hit it off. I'm even making a little welcome basket for you to give to her.
Alan: So, she's beautiful, rich and single. Why would she want me? I'm broke, middle-aged, twice-divorced, sleeping on your hide-a-bed, and sharing custody of a flatulent, underachieving son.
Charlie: We're gonna need a bigger basket.
Berta: We're gonna need chloroform and a rope
- Permalink: I just thought you two might hit it off. I'm even making a littl...
Danielle: Oh, no, how will I stay warm?
Charlie: I recommend the buddy system.
Danielle: You're cute.
Charlie: I know
- Permalink: Oh, no, how will I stay warm? I recommend the buddy system. ...