Did I mention I have a girlfriend? Cool. I do too. Sometimes.
Mouth: Did I mention I have a girlfriend?
Gigi: Cool. I do too. Sometimes.
- Nathan Scott, Haley James Scott, Marvin "Mouth" McFadden
- One Tree Hill Season 6 Episode 7: "Messin with the Kid"
- One Tree Hill
- Related Quotes:
- Nathan Scott Quotes, Haley James Scott Quotes, Marvin "Mouth" McFadden Quotes, One Tree Hill Season 6 Episode 7 Quotes, One Tree Hill Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
Peyton: I don't even know who you are right now.
Lucas: Come on, Peyton, I'm just trying to be honest with you. I mean, there's got to be things I like but you don't, right?
Peyton: Yeah, okay, now that you mention it - your tattoo!
Lucas: What about it?
Peyton: First off, it does not mean what you think it does cause I looked it up. Second: Brooke has a very similar tattoo near her lady business. Now, if you'll excuse me. I'm gonna take my Cure albums where they'll be appreciated.
Lucas: Like the trash?
Peyton: You see, we're totally different. Just like the article says.
Lucas: (looks at B. Davis magazine) Thanks a lot, Brooke!
- Permalink: I don't even know who you are right now. Come on, Peyton, I'm ...
Lucas: So where should we start?
Peyton: Well, that's easy. I never feel at home until I unpack my music. You know, maybe we don't need to. We probably have doubles of everything, right?
Lucas: Actually I don't like The Cure.
Peyton: How can you not like The Cure?
Lucas: Well, their music's depressing and whiney...
Peyton: And if it could squint, it would be you. You do realize that the lyrics I spent all day painting at the River Court were The Cure lyrics, right?
Lucas: Oh I know, and I love the lyrics. Hate the music.
- Permalink: So where should we start? Well, that's easy. I never feel at h...