D'oh! D'oh! D'oh! Woohoo! A flyer for a hardware store! D'oh! ...
Homer: (reading his college rejection letters) D'oh! D'oh! D'oh! Woohoo! A flyer for a hardware store! D'oh!
Bart: Well, Pop, what are you going to do?
Homer: Something I should have done a long time ago.
Marge: You don't know, do you?
Homer: No, ma'am.
- Homer Simpson, Marge Simpson, Bart Simpson
- The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 3: "Homer Goes to College"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Homer Simpson Quotes, Marge Simpson Quotes, Bart Simpson Quotes, The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 3 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Mr. Burns: Oh, and one more thing: you must find the jade monkey before the next full moon.
Smithers Actually sir, we found the jade monkey. It was in your glove compartment.
Mr. Burns: And the road maps, and ice scraper?
Smithers: They were in there too, sir.
Mr. Burns: Excellent! It's all falling into place...
- Permalink: You must find the jade monkey before the next full moon. Smithe...
Benjamin: Come on, Mr. Simpson, you'll never pass this course without learning the periodic table.
Homer: I'll write it on my hand.
Benjamin: Hoh! Including all known lanthanides & actinides? Good luck!
- Permalink: Come on, Mr. Simpson, you'll never pass this course without lear...