Dwight, care to join us, finally? Thank you. Hey Dwight, pass ...
Michael: Dwight, care to join us, finally? Thank you.
Andy: Hey Dwight, pass the tardy sauce. Get it Michael?
Michael: Yes. Ok, here is the dream team. My sales dream team. Today we are going to team up for sales calls. Andy, since this was your idea, you get to pick first.
Andy: Hmmm, well... let me think about this for a minute. Oh, I don't know. Michael Scott.
Andy: Ph. D. Doctor of Sales.
Michael: Well, I appreciate that. That is very gracious of you.
Andy: Well, it is very gracious of you to accept.
Michael: Well, thank you sir. Ok, now going by seniority. Phyllis, our resident senior.
Phyllis: We're the same age and I'll pick... Karen.
Karen: Oh, uh, thanks.
Michael: Good. Next up, Superfly himself, Stanley.
Michael: You can't pass. You've got to pick somebody.
Stanley: ... I'll take the kid.
- Michael Scott, Andy Bernard, Phyllis Vance, Stanley Hudson
- The Office Season 3 Episode 12: "Traveling Salesmen"
- The Office
- Related Quotes:
- Michael Scott Quotes, Andy Bernard Quotes, Phyllis Vance Quotes, Stanley Hudson Quotes, The Office Season 3 Episode 12 Quotes, The Office Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
And where it asks you to state your business he wrote, "Beeswax, Not Yours, Inc."Jan
- Permalink: And where it asks you to state your business he wrote, Beeswax, ...
Fool me once, strike one. Fool me twice... strike three.Michael
- Permalink: Fool me once, strike one. Fool me twice... strike three.