Each parking space is a mere one foot narrower, indistinguishabl...
Bart: Each parking space is a mere one foot narrower, indistinguishable to the naked eye. Therein lies the game.
Millhouse: I fear to watch...yet I cannot turn away!
Principal Skinner: Blasted woman, you parked too close, move your car!
Mrs. Krabappel: I'm in the lines. You got a problem, go tell your mama.
Principal Skinner: Oh, don't worry, she'll hear about this!
- Bart Simpson, Edna Krabappel, Principal Skinner, Agnes Skinner
- The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 9: "The Last Temptation of Homer"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Bart Simpson Quotes, Edna Krabappel Quotes, Principal Skinner Quotes, Agnes Skinner Quotes, The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 9 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Smithers: Someone is charging room service to the company, sir.
Mr. Burns: Well, we'll just see about that!
(Mr. Burns walks over to a cage full of winged monkeys and opens it.)
Mr. Burns: Fly, my pretties, fly!
(The monkeys jump out the window, and fall to the ground.)
Mr. Burns: (Sighs) Continue the research.
- Permalink: Someone is charging room service to the company, sir. Well, we...
Female Department of Labor Officer: This power plant violates every labor law in the book. We found a missing soccer team from Brazil working in the reactor core!
Mr. Burns: That plane crashed on my property!
- Permalink: This power plant violates every labor law in the book. We found...