Every culture has their own traditions. For example, in our cul...
Gloria: Every culture has their own traditions. For example, in our culture, the Baby Jesus is the one that brings the presents, not the Santa Claus.
Jay: That's doesn't make sense. How could a new born baby carry all those presents? They don't even know where their hands are.
Manny: At least a baby could fit through a chimney.
Jay: How could you sit on the Baby Jesus' lap? You'd squish him.
- Jay Pritchett, Gloria Delgado-Pritchett, Manny Delgado
- Modern Family Season 1 Episode 10: "Undeck the Halls"
- Modern Family
- Related Quotes:
- Jay Pritchett Quotes, Gloria Delgado-Pritchett Quotes, Manny Delgado Quotes, Modern Family Season 1 Episode 10 Quotes, Modern Family Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Claire [to kids]: Which one of you was smoking?
Phil: Not me, I have a respiratory problem.
Claire: Obviously, not you.
- Permalink: Which one of you was smoking? Not me, I have a respiratory pro...
Phil: Where's mom?
Phil's Dad: Mom is sinking fast.... she's in the bath tub.
- Permalink: Where's mom? Mom is sinking fast.... she's in the bath tub.