Everybody raise your glass. My daughter Haddie Braverman is runn...
Kristina: Everybody raise your glass. My daughter Haddie Braverman is running for junior class president.
Adam: That's right, following in her father's footsteps.
Julia: Excuse me, your foot steps?
Julia: I was class president.
Kristina: I wrote speeches.
Crosby: Student council nerds are going to have a nerd off!
- Julia Braverman-Graham, Adam Braverman, Kristina Braverman, Crosby Braverman
- Parenthood Season 2 Episode 3: "I'm Cooler Than You Think"
- Related Quotes:
- Julia Braverman-Graham Quotes, Adam Braverman Quotes, Kristina Braverman Quotes, Crosby Braverman Quotes, Parenthood Season 2 Episode 3 Quotes, Parenthood Quotes
- Added by:
- Jennifer Walker
It's not fair of you to hold a grudge against me for some crap your husband did years ago. I'm here for my son and I'm not going anywhere. You're going to have to deal with that.Crosby
- Permalink: It's not fair of you to hold a grudge against me for some crap y...
Joel: If we're going to have another baby Julia there has to be room for me. You can't be the one making all the plans and I just, I can't be the yes man.
Julia: I know, I do.
- Permalink: If we're going to have another baby Julia there has to be room f...