Face any foe, overcome any obstacle. Yeah, climb any mountain,...
Lois: Together we can do anything: face any foe, overcome any obstacle.
Peter: Yeah, climb any mountain, rent any video, dial any phone. And not just our phone, Lois, other people's phones. Decent phones, God-fearing phones, phones that everybody else gave up on, but we knew better because we were a team!
Brian: What the hell are you talking about?
- Brian Griffin, Peter Griffin, Lois Griffin
- Family Guy Season 2 Episode 16: "There's Something About Paulie"
- Family Guy
- Related Quotes:
- Brian Griffin Quotes, Peter Griffin Quotes, Lois Griffin Quotes, Family Guy Season 2 Episode 16 Quotes, Family Guy Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Lois: Peter, this car has dents in it, and it's got a cardboard steering wheel.. And look, there's no engine! It just has a drawing of an engine!
Car salesman: But it only had one previous owner...James Bond!
Peter: I'll take it!
- Permalink: Peter, this car has dents in it, and it's got a cardboard steeri...
Lois: Do you mind?
Paulie: Acutally I do, you crazy broad.
Lois: I am not a crazy broad!
Peter: Oh, no no Lois, he didn't mean you're crazy like.. Elizabeth Taylor... He meant you're crazy, like.. that glue... You stick to things, you know, like an adhesive... That's all he meant
- Permalink: Do you mind? Acutally I do, you crazy broad. I am not a craz...