For all the latest medical poop, Call Surgeon General C. Everet...
(Homer, Apu and Skinner, with stubble on their faces, are in the recording studio)
Homer, Apu, Skinner: (singing off-key) For all the latest medical poop,
Call Surgeon General C. Everett Koop.
Poo poo pa-doop...
Apu: This is worse than your song about Mr. T.
Homer: I pity the fool who doesn't like... he. And where's Barney?
Skinner: Oh, he's with his new girlfriend, the Japanese conceptual artist.
(Barney and his girlfriend walk in, and Barney inserts a demo tape into a recorder)
Barney: Barbershop is in danger of growing stale! I'm taking it to strange new places!
(On the recorder)
Barney's Girlfriend: Number eight... (Barney belches) Number eight... (Barney belches) Number eight... (Barney belches)
- Homer Simpson, Apu Nahasapeemapetilon, Principal Skinner, Barney Gumble, Agnes Skinner
- The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 1: "Homer's Barbershop Quartet"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Homer Simpson Quotes, Apu Nahasapeemapetilon Quotes, Principal Skinner Quotes, Barney Gumble Quotes, Agnes Skinner Quotes, The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 1 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
(Apu returns to work at the Kwik-E-Mart)
Apu: It may not be glamorous, but it's good honest work.
Customer: How much is this quart of milk?
Apu: Twelve dollars.
- Permalink: It may not be glamorous, but it's good honest work. How much i...
Groundskeeper Willie:(Singing) When you're alone, and life is getting you lonely, ye can always go, ACK! Doontoon.
- Permalink: When you're alone, and life is getting you lonely, ye can always...