Frank, these are interns. I'm supposed to be teaching them. App...
MARK: "Frank, these are interns. I'm supposed to be teaching them. Apparently, this is a teaching hospital. Karev?"
ALEX: "Frank Jeffries is post op day three for pectoral enhancement surgery. There was a slight complication when a saroma formed."
MARK: [yawns] "And what is a saroma?"
IZZIE: "A build up of blood and fluid under the skin."
MARK: "And that concludes today's teaching. A tube was inserted in Mr. Jeffries' chest to drain the excess fluid. I want you to monitor him, check the tube for fluid output, change the dressing, and Dr. Stevens, I guess you can... watch."
ALEX: "Actually Dr. Stevens is an excellent doctor."
MARK: "Yeah. That's what I hear."
- Izzie Stevens, Alex Karev, Mark Sloan
- Grey's Anatomy Season 3 Episode 8: "Staring at the Sun"
- Grey's Anatomy
- Related Quotes:
- Izzie Stevens Quotes, Alex Karev Quotes, Mark Sloan Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Season 3 Episode 8 Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
"Today is the day dark and twisty Meredith disappears forever!"MEREDITH
- Permalink: Today is the day dark and twisty Meredith disappears forever!
ADDISON: "What is this?"
MARK: "Lunch. Want my pickle?"
- Permalink: What is this? Lunch. Want my pickle?