Get your jacket, it's time to go. I don't want to go. I hate c...
Alan: Get your jacket, it's time to go.
Jake: I don't want to go. I hate clothes shopping
Alan: Well, you can't stay here alone.
Jake: Why not?
Alan: You know why not.
Jake: But I don't have a turtle to put in the microwave anymore.
Alan: Get your jacket.
Jake: Fine. I'll put on my stupid jacket and we'll get in the stupid car and we'll go stupid clothes shopping.
Charlie: Hey! Don't talk to your stupid father like that
- Charlie Harper, Alan Harper, Jake Harper
- Two and a Half Men Season 1 Episode 11: "Alan Harper, Frontier Chiropractor"
- Two and a Half Men
- Related Quotes:
- Charlie Harper Quotes, Alan Harper Quotes, Jake Harper Quotes, Two and a Half Men Season 1 Episode 11 Quotes, Two and a Half Men Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Charlie: How's it going in there?
Alan: Whatever happened to zippers? I miss zippers.
Charlie: I don't know, Alan, maybe there were too many injuries. Nobody ever got their balls caught in a buttonhole
- Permalink: How's it going in there? Whatever happened to zippers? I miss ...
Alan: Rose, what are you doing here?
Alan: Where's my mother?
Jake: She left.
Jake: I don't know. We were watching SpongeBob SquarePants, and she stood up and said life was too short
- Permalink: Rose, what are you doing here? Babysitting. Where's my mothe...