Hales, look. A single afternoon together and not one punch throw...
Nathan: Hales, look. A single afternoon together and not one punch thrown.
Haley: Lucas, can I talk to Nathan alone, please?
Nathan: What's up?
Haley: I was doing some research on the internet, and I found what my boyfriend's been studying.
- Nathan Scott, Lucas Scott, Haley James Scott
- One Tree Hill Season 1 Episode 21: "The Leaving Song"
- One Tree Hill
- Related Quotes:
- Nathan Scott Quotes, Lucas Scott Quotes, Haley James Scott Quotes, One Tree Hill Season 1 Episode 21 Quotes, One Tree Hill Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
Nathan: You know, my pride says, "Yeah. that's it. Just leave here knowing Haley is obviously intimidated by a sexual relationship." But my heart says, "Forget about your pride, you idiot. You love this girl. And even if you catch pneumonia, your ass is gonna stay out here in the rain until you convince her to come back" So come on, Hales. Just meet me halfway here?
Haley: Why should I?
Nathan: Because I'm sorry. Because I love you. And because you're looking really hot, standing out here in the rain and I'm thinking, "I have to kiss you."
Haley: Well, if you have to.
- Permalink: You know, my pride says, Yeah. that's it. Just leave here knowin...
Hayley: Nathan, you're soaked. What are you doing here?
Nathan: I went for a run. I guess this is where I ended up. Haley, those pictures of Peyton don't mean anything. I saved those when we were still dating. I guess I should have gotten rid of them.
Haley: Is that it?
- Permalink: Nathan, you're soaked. What are you doing here? I went for a r...