He goes to church with his mother? That can't be good. Oh don'...
Miranda: He goes to church with his mother? That can't be good.
Charlotte: Oh don't listen to her. A man who cares about his mother makes a wonderful husband.
Carrie: I think it's sweet.
Miranda: Sure, all religions are sweet, till you get to that shower-after-sex phase.
Charlotte: Oh my God! Is he still doing that?
Miranda: Please, it's amazing he has any skin left.
Carrie: Well, have you tried taking a shower with him?
Miranda: No! I'm afraid he'll pull out a garlic and a cross.
- Carrie Bradshaw, Miranda Hobbes, Charlotte York Goldenblatt
- Sex and the City Season 1 Episode 12: "Oh Come All Ye Faithful"
- Sex and the City
- Related Quotes:
- Carrie Bradshaw Quotes, Miranda Hobbes Quotes, Charlotte York Goldenblatt Quotes, Sex and the City Season 1 Episode 12 Quotes, Sex and the City Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Charlotte: So, which church does his mother go to?
Carrie: Park Avenue Presbyterian.
Charlotte: Good church! It's one of the best on the East Side!
Carrie: What? Are you rating churches? Is there a Zagat guide for that?
Miranda: Four stars. Great bread. Disappointing wine selection.
- Permalink: So, which church does his mother go to? Park Avenue Presbyteri...
Carrie: There he was, wearing Armani on a Sunday: Mr. Big. I'll admit it was a bit of a shock [to see him going to church]. Up until that moment I thought he only believed in the Yankees.
- Permalink: Mr. Big. I'll admit it was a bit of a shock . Up until that mome...