He grabbed my hand, and he squeezed it, and he wrote with his fi...
Meredith: He grabbed my hand, and he squeezed it, and he wrote with his finger.
Derek: He wrote with his finger?
Meredith: You know... in my hand! He wrote 007.
Bailey: Wh... Give me... Ok... what did I write?
Bailey: No! No I did no write Joe!
Everyone: Are you serious? It could not be him? How do you know?
Mark: This is funny.
Richard: Did anyone try and call O'Malley? Can we get him on the phone?
Meredith: I'm telling you he squeezed my hand.
Bailey: Shut it! You don't get to talk anymore. You don't get to talk ever again.
Meredith: I could have sworn it was George.
Cristina: I got his voicemail.
Lexie: He's not answering.
Callie: He has a freckle on his right hand, it's shaped like Texas. I used to tease him about it. I'll check.
- Meredith Grey, Derek Shepherd, Miranda Bailey, Callie Torres, Lexie Grey
- Grey's Anatomy Season 6 Episode 1: "Good Mourning"
- Grey's Anatomy
- Related Quotes:
- Meredith Grey Quotes, Derek Shepherd Quotes, Miranda Bailey Quotes, Callie Torres Quotes, Lexie Grey Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Season 6 Episode 1 Quotes, Grey's Anatomy Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
In medical school, we have a hundred lessons that teach us how to fight off death, and not one lesson on how to go on living.Meredith (narrating)
- Permalink: In medical school, we have a hundred lessons that teach us how t...
According to Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, when we're dying or have suffered a catastrophic loss, we all move through five distinct stages of grief. We go into denial because the loss is so unthinkable we can't imagine it's true. We become angry with everyone, angry with survivors, angry with ourselves. Then we bargain. We beg. We plead. We offer everything we have, we offer our souls in exchange for just one more day. When the bargaining has failed and the anger is too hard to maintain, we fall into depression, despair, until finally we have to accept that we've done everything we can. We let go. We let go and move into acceptance.Meredith (narrating)
- Permalink: According to Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, when we're dying or have suf...