Hello? Hi, there. I'm Mary Alice. This is Susan, uh, Lynette...
Gabrielle: Hi, there.
Mary Alice: I'm Mary Alice. This is Susan, uh, Lynette and Bree.
Susan: Welcome to the neighborhood.
Gabrielle: Well, I am Gabrielle Solis.
Lynette: Would it be better if we came back at another time?
Gabrielle: Oh! No, no. I was... just changing out of my sweaty clothes. I didn't realize moving was such great cardio.
- Susan Mayer, Lynette Scavo, Bree Hodge, Gabrielle Solis, Mary Alice Young
- Desperate Housewives Season 2 Episode 23: "Remember (1)"
- Desperate Housewives
- Related Quotes:
- Susan Mayer Quotes, Lynette Scavo Quotes, Bree Hodge Quotes, Gabrielle Solis Quotes, Mary Alice Young Quotes, Desperate Housewives Season 2 Episode 23 Quotes, Desperate Housewives Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Melanie: And out of nowhere, he just attacked me.
Matthew: My brother's never been violent. I'm sure he didn't mean to hurt you.
Melanie: But he did.
Matthew: Let me just take you home.
Melanie: This has been pretty traumatic for me. I think that you should come over for the next few days so we can talk it out.
Matthew: We broke up, Mel. It is not my job to hold your hand.
- Permalink: And out of nowhere, he just attacked me. My brother's never be...
Julie: (About the RV) So, is there anything you should prepare me for?
Susan: No, no. It's all good. Oh, but you should know that your bed doubles as the dining table, and the toilet's in the shower.
- Permalink: So, is there anything you should prepare me for? No, no. It's...