Hello? I'm in the wetlands. I've got a poker thing and I'm goi...
Michael: (on the phone with Lindsay, after he had said she was uncharitable) Hello?
Lindsay: I'm in the wetlands. I've got a poker thing and I'm going to clean them up. So, the next time you wanna tell me that I'm uncharitable, why don't you just ask yourself, who called you from the wetlands?
Michael: Who is this?
Lindsay: Nice try. You're the selfish one. Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got some nature to save.
(Lindsay hits the ground with her 'poker', and a frog makes a croaking sound)
Lindsay: (Lindsay gasps) AAAAH!
- Michael Bluth, Lindsay Bluth FÃ¼nke
- Arrested Development Season 1 Episode 5: "Charity Drive"
- Arrested Development
- Related Quotes:
- Michael Bluth Quotes, Lindsay Bluth FÃ¼nke Quotes, Arrested Development Season 1 Episode 5 Quotes, Arrested Development Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
George Michael: Save yourself. I'll take the hit. My record's clean. Well, I got my bike seat stolen once, but I don't think it counts on your record if you're the victim. I mean, there is a record, but it's not like --
Maeby: Yeah, thanks. I'll take the rap next time we do something like this, okay?
- Permalink: Save yourself. I'll take the hit. My record's clean. Well, I got...
(loudly) Well, how embarrassing. My own brother buying me? I'd rather die. (whispers to Michael) Thank you. Maybe you're not that selfish.Lindsay
- Permalink: Well, how embarrassing. My own brother buying me? I'd rather die...