Hello, Police? Are you sitting down? Good! I wish to report a ro...
Homer: Hello, Police? Are you sitting down? Good! I wish to report a robbery.
Chief Wiggum: (bored) A robbery, right. Thanks for the report. (hangs up) That's another one, Lou 723 Evergreen Terrace. (Looks at a map with the robbery locations marked on it) Well, there doesn't seem to be any pattern yet, but if I take this one and move it hereand I move these over here hello! It almost looks like an arrow!
Lou: Hey, look, Chief: it's pointing right at this police station.
Chief Wiggum: Let's get out of here!
- Homer Simpson, Chief Wiggum, Ralph Wiggum, Lou
- The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 11: "Homer the Vigilante"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Homer Simpson Quotes, Chief Wiggum Quotes, Ralph Wiggum Quotes, Lou Quotes, The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 11 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Jimbo: Hey, you're that drunken posse. Wow! Can I join ya?
Homer: I don't know, can you swing a sack of doorknobs?
Jimbo: Can I!
Homer: You're in. Here's the sack.
Moe: But you gotta supply your own doorknobs.
- Permalink: Hey, you're that drunken posse. Wow! Can I join ya? I don't kn...
Grampa: You see? Old people aren't so useless after all. Malloy's old and he outsmarted the lot of you. And I'm even older and I outsmarted him. (Laughs)
Moe: Shut up.
Grampa: I've had my moment.
- Permalink: You see? Old people aren't so useless after all. Malloy's old an...