Here's the problem with teleportation. Lay it on me. Assumin...
Sheldon: Here's the problem with teleportation.
Leonard: Lay it on me.
Sheldon: Assuming a device could be invented, which would identify the quantum state of matter of an individual in one location and transmit that pattern to a distant location for reassembly. You would not have actually transported the individual, you would have destroyed him in one location and recreated him in another.
Leonard: How about that.
Sheldon: Personally, I would never use a transporter because the original Sheldon would have to be dissintegrated in order to create a new Sheldon.
Leonard: Would the new Sheldon be in any way an improvement on the old Sheldon?
Sheldon: No, he would be exactly the same.
Leonard: That is a problem
- Leonard Hofstadter, Sheldon Cooper
- The Big Bang Theory Season 1 Episode 12: "The Jerusalem Duality"
- The Big Bang Theory
- Related Quotes:
- Leonard Hofstadter Quotes, Sheldon Cooper Quotes, The Big Bang Theory Season 1 Episode 12 Quotes, TBBT Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
If we were in India this would be simpler. Five minutes with her dad, 20 goats and a laptop, and it would be doneRaj [on approaching a girl]
- Permalink: If we were in India this would be simpler. Five minutes with her...
Leonard: You speak English really well.
Dennis: So do you... except for your tendency to end sentences with prepositions.
Leonard: What are you talking about?
Sheldon: He's not wrong
- Permalink: You speak English really well. So do you... except for your te...