Hey Dad, sell you these for fifty bucks Woo hoo! Sold. Thos...
Bart: Hey Dad, sell you these for fifty bucks
Homer: Woo hoo! Sold. (Bart takes the money and runs off)
Marge: Those aren't tickets to the game, Homer.
Homer: What do you mean? It says right here: "Free wig with every purchase of large wig. Downtown Wig Center". Why you little
- Homer Simpson, Marge Simpson, Bart Simpson
- The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 16: "Homer Loves Flanders"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Homer Simpson Quotes, Marge Simpson Quotes, Bart Simpson Quotes, The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 16 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Marge: Homey, I'm very proud of you, but don't you think you're spending too much time with Ned? Your family needs you too.
Homer: Oh, of course you'd say something like that, Marge. You've hated Ned for years! In fact, you wanted to bash his head in with a pipe.
Marge: That was you!
Homer: Love, Marge. Don't hate... love.
- Permalink: Homey, I'm very proud of you, but don't you think you're spendin...
Lisa: Dad and Ned Flanders friends? Hah! What's next? A's on Bart's report card?
(She, Marge and Bart laugh together)
Bart: (Stops laughing) Hey!
- Permalink: Dad and Ned Flanders friends? Hah! What's next? A's on Bart's re...