Hey. What's this? Flowers. What do I do with them? Ugh,...
Rory: Hey. (hands Luke a bouquet of flowers)
Luke: What's this?
Luke: What do I do with them?
Lorelai: Ugh, not this again.
Rory: Put them in a vase with water.
Luke: I don't have a vase.
Lorelai: You do this every year.
Luke: I don't have vases.
Lorelai: Buy a vase.
Luke: But I don't need a vase 'cause I never have flowers.
Lorelai: Except when we bring you flowers every year on Thanksgiving. Buy a vase.
- Lorelai Gilmore, Rory Gilmore, Luke Danes
- Gilmore Girls Season 3 Episode 9: "A Deep-Fried Korean Thanksgiving"
- Gilmore Girls
- Related Quotes:
- Lorelai Gilmore Quotes, Rory Gilmore Quotes, Luke Danes Quotes, Gilmore Girls Season 3 Episode 9 Quotes, Gilmore Girls Quotes
- Added by:
- Jackie Adams
Watch it. You break it, you buy it. Ten percent off for cousins, twenty percent off for nephews and nieces.Mrs. Kim
- Permalink: Watch it. You break it, you buy it. Ten percent off for cousins,...
Emily: I've called several times the past few weeks and you've skillfully avoided every call.
Lorelai: No, that's not true. I've left messages on your machine.
Emily: Yes, messages. And then if I happened to pick up, you'd hang up. Or if the maid picked up, you'd ask for me, then claim you were driving through a tunnel so you might get cut off, and then you'd make garbling noises and hang up.
- Permalink: I've called several times the past few weeks and you've skillful...