Homer, did you eat my whole pan of brownies? Uh oh. You're in ...
Marge: Homer, did you eat my whole pan of brownies?
Bart: Uh oh. You're in for it now, Dad.
Homer: Marge, I'm feeling a lot of shame right now.
Marge: I'm hearing that you feel a lot of shame.
Homer: And I feel that you hear my shame.
Marge: I'm feeling annoyance and frustration, but also tolerance.
Homer: I feel validated by that.
Marge: Good! I'm glad we had this talk.
Homer: Me too.
- Homer Simpson, Marge Simpson, Bart Simpson
- The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 7: "Bart's Inner Child"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Homer Simpson Quotes, Marge Simpson Quotes, Bart Simpson Quotes, The Simpsons Season 5 Episode 7 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
You may remember me from such self-help videos as "Smoke Yourself Thin" and "Get Confident, Stupid."Troy McClure
- Permalink: You may remember me from such self-help videos as Smoke Yourself...
Groundskeeper Willie: (Speaking into a microphone) If elected mayor, my first act will be to kill the lot of ya, and burn yer town to cinders!
(A man whispers something into his ear.)
Groundskeeper Willie: I know it's on!
- Permalink: If elected mayor, my first act will be to kill the lot of ya, an...