How is he? Guess what, he's a bad patient. Who would've thou...
Cho: How is he?
Lisbon: Guess what, he's a bad patient.
Cho: Who would've thought.
Jane: I'm not a bad patient. She's a bad visitor.
- Patrick Jane, Teresa Lisbon, Kimball Cho
- The Mentalist Season 1 Episode 16: "Bloodshot"
- The Mentalist
- Related Quotes:
- Patrick Jane Quotes, Teresa Lisbon Quotes, Kimball Cho Quotes, The Mentalist Season 1 Episode 16 Quotes, The Mentalist Quotes
- Added by:
- Matt Richenthal
Rigsby: Jane, I need to ask you a favor. I need you to, uh...I need you to find out from Van Pelt about this guy she's dating. You know, what's the score?
Jane: The score?
Rigsby: Is it serious? Are they, uh, you know?
Jane: Ask her yourself.
Rigsby: Yeah, right. No. Come on. You know the situation. It's against the rules, relationships between coworkers.
Jane: What are you, a man or a mouse?
Rigsby: A man, obviously.
Jane: Could've fooled me.
Rigsby: If it's that guy from payroll, I will kill him.
Jane: Well, that would be a strong, romantic statement. Women like a man that would kill for them. Hey, Van Pelt!
- Permalink: Jane, I need to ask you a favor. I need you to, uh...I need you ...
Jane: Grace, personal question. Rigsby and I were wondering, uh...who is this man you were kissing by the coffee cart?
Van Pelt: That's...that's none of your business.
Jane: Not from payroll?
Van Pelt: Payroll? No, he doesn't even work here. It's none of your business.
Jane: Well, thank heavens for that, at least. No killing needed.
Rigsby: Don't be so sure.
Jane: You'll see. Honesty's best.
Rigsby: Yeah, honestly, I'd like to kick your butt right now.
- Permalink: Grace, personal question. Rigsby and I were wondering, uh...who ...