How's the hair? I'm not gonna lie to you Ross, it doesn't look...
Ross: (About Monica's new haircut) How's the hair?
Phoebe: I'm not gonna lie to you Ross, it doesn't look good. I put a clip on one side which seems to have stopped the curling.
Joey: Can we see her?
Phoebe: Your hair looks too good, I think it would just upset her. Ross, why don't you come on in.
- Phoebe Buffay, Joey Tribbiani, Ross Geller
- Friends Season 2 Episode 1: "The One with Ross's New Girlfriend"
- Related Quotes:
- Phoebe Buffay Quotes, Joey Tribbiani Quotes, Ross Geller Quotes, Friends Season 2 Episode 1 Quotes, Friends Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Chandler: Joey's tailor... took advantage of me.
Joey: No way, I've been going to the guy for twelve years.
Chandler: Oh come on, he said he was going to do my inseem, then he ran his hand up my leg and then there was definite...
Ross: What? (Chandler closes his eyes)
Joey: That's how they do pants! First they go up one side, they move it over, then they go up the other side then they move it back, and then they do the rear. Ross, will you tell him. Isn't that how a tailor measures pants?
Ross: Yes, yes it is... in prison!
- Permalink: Joey's tailor... took advantage of me. What? No way, I've be...
Joey: How are you doing?
Rachel: I'm okay.
Joey: Ooh, that bad, huh? Look, I can sense when women are depressed and vulnerable. It's one of my gifts.
Rachel: When I saw him get off that plane with her, I really thought I hit rock bottom. But today, it's like there's rock bottom, then fifty feet of crap, then me.
- Permalink: How are you doing? I'm okay. Ooh, that bad, huh? Look, I can...