I am sex-less. I am without sex. Which can be healthy. Celibacy ...
Violet: I am sex-less. I am without sex. Which can be healthy. Celibacy in some cultures is seen as a sign of strength. So I am strong. I am a strong healthy woman.
Addison: Hm, I miss sex.
Naomi: What are you talking about? You've got a gorgeous man sleeping in your bed.
Addison: Yeah, that's all he is doing in my bed. Doctor's orders.
Naomi: You have sex on the horizon, which is better than having had amazing sex in your recent past with no visible sign of it happening ever again.
- Addison Montgomery, Naomi Bennett, Violet Turner
- Private Practice Season 2 Episode 9: "Know When to Fold"
- Private Practice
- Related Quotes:
- Addison Montgomery Quotes, Naomi Bennett Quotes, Violet Turner Quotes, Private Practice Season 2 Episode 9 Quotes, Private Practice Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Lockhart: I like you, Monty. Let me take you out to dinner, show you I'm grateful. And I'm not as bad as you think.
Addison: I'll take your word for it. Oh, and if you call me Monty again, I'm going to plunge a scalpel through your hand.
- Permalink: I like you, Monty. Let me take you out to dinner, show you I'm g...
(Kevin is sitting on the stairs)
Addison: How was work?
Kevin: This is as far as I got.
Addison: You been sitting here all day?
Kevin: Yeah. Yeah, my ass fell asleep two hours ago. It's not funny.
- Permalink: How was work? This is as far as I got. You been sitting here...