I can't believe it. You, pregnant. I don't want anyone to know...
Dell: I can't believe it. You, pregnant.
Violet: I don't want anyone to know.
Dell: What about the father? Does he know?
Violet: It's complicated.
Dell: Well you don't owe me any explanations.
Violet: It could be Pete or it could be Sheldon.
Dell: Keeping it local. That's cool.
- Violet Turner, William 'Dell' Parker
- Private Practice Season 2 Episode 15: "Acceptance"
- Private Practice
- Related Quotes:
- Violet Turner Quotes, William 'Dell' Parker Quotes, Private Practice Season 2 Episode 15 Quotes, Private Practice Quotes
- Added by:
- Eric Hochberger
Violet: Looks like you're good at your job.
Dell: Well, I'm not a doctor but, yes, I know a thing or two about pregnant women.
Violet: Stomach cramps?
Dell: Aren't about the baby.
Violet: What are you talking about? I've an alien pea growing inside of me.
- Permalink: Looks like you're good at your job. Well, I'm not a doctor but...
Cooper: I need a favor, Charlotte.
Charlotte: I need 3 more nurses, 6 more hours in a day, mandatory martinis at lunch, and, oh yes, to know why the man I was sleeping with is living with another woman.
- Permalink: I need a favor, Charlotte. I need 3 more nurses, 6 more hours ...