I can't wait for my first fire. Is that one? That's just someo...
Homer: I can't wait for my first fire. Is that one?
Lisa: That's just someone barbecuing.
Homer: Is that one?
Bart: That's a guy with red hair.
- Homer Simpson, Bart Simpson, Lisa Simpson
- The Simpsons Season 18 Episode 19: "Crook and Ladder"
- The Simpsons
- Related Quotes:
- Homer Simpson Quotes, Bart Simpson Quotes, Lisa Simpson Quotes, The Simpsons Season 18 Episode 19 Quotes, The Simpsons Quotes
- Added by:
- Steve Marsi
We're not thieves. We're scavengers. Like the beautiful vulture, or the heroic tapeworm, or America's sweetheart, the maggot.Homer
- Permalink: We're not thieves. We're scavengers. Like the beautiful vulture,...
Marge: I'm sorry, Maggie, but growing up means giving up the things you love.
Grampa: It's true. I had to give up everything but raisins, and the doctor says even those are killing me. Sweet, plump coffin nails they are.
- Permalink: I'm sorry, Maggie, but growing up means giving up the things you...